|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, pages 24-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comprises John Paul Ziller's normal attire?
(a) Bone armor.
(b) Cut off blue jeans.
(c) Shaman's headdress.
(d) Loin cloth.
2. With whom does Mon Cul travel when the circus prepares to move?
(a) Baby Thor.
(d) John Paul.
3. For what baked good does Amanda become famous?
(a) Mushroom cakes.
(b) Marijuana brownies.
(c) Mushroom cookies.
(d) Marijuana bread.
4. Aside from his renowned sculptures, for what else did Zimmer have a stellar reputation?
(b) Inducing hallucinations.
5. How did Plucky manage to end his college football career?
(a) He refused to play dirty.
(b) He dealt marijuana to his teammates.
(c) He ran off with the coach's wife.
(d) He injured his knee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Plucky tell the rednecks to appease their anger at the circus folk?
2. Where was John Paul Ziller born?
3. Why do the rednecks at the bar disapprove of the circus?
4. Who is the circus manager and ringmaster of the Indo Tibetan Circus and Giant Panda Gypsy Blues Band?
5. What does Ziller generally report as his profession on government forms?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)