|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, pages 259-293.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Amanda's lover's band in the beginning of "Another Roadside Attraction"?
(a) Shining On.
(b) Capitalist Pig.
(c) Long-Haired Freaky People.
(d) Marxist Tendencies.
2. How is Plucky able to sneak away from the monastery to write letters?
(a) He claims he needs solitude for his meditations.
(b) He claims that he is hunting for mushrooms.
(c) He claims he is wrestling animals to the ground.
(d) He claims he is engaging in his personal martial arts training.
3. What did Amanda send Plucky Purcell for Christmas?
(a) Mushroom tea.
(b) Beer bread.
(c) LSD-laced candy.
(d) Marijuana cookies.
4. What does Marx believe about John Paul and Amanda in regards to religion?
(a) They could subvert Christianity.
(b) They could change the world with their marriage.
(c) Baby Thor could grow up to be a priest with their influence.
(d) They are the bringers of a new spirituality.
5. Where are the lumberjacks spotted by Marx and the Zillers?
(a) Movie theater.
(b) Hardware store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about Amanda's pregnancy on the first night of her relationship with Ziller?
2. How many days do the Zillers, Marx, and Plucky give themselves to decide what to do about the Corpse?
3. Despite her open marriage with John Paul, why does Amanda refuse to have sex with Marx?
4. What does Amanda purchase from the Cowboy after Marx's employment?
5. After his discharge from the military, what vocation did Plucky explore?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)