|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, pages 259-293.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Zillers, Marx, and Plucky find the Second Coming problematic?
(a) They are in charge of revealing the Lord to the world.
(b) Jesus would never have wanted the Second Coming to be marked with violence and fear.
(c) Jesus Christ never ascended to Heaven.
(d) No one will believe them.
2. Why do the Zillers rarely drink alcohol?
(a) They find it to be an imperfect drug.
(b) They dislike the taste of it.
(c) Amanda gets sick from it.
(d) John Paul believes it is sent from Hell.
3. In the different time frame, how does Amanda spend a great deal of her time, according to the narrator?
4. Where are the lumberjacks spotted by Marx and the Zillers?
(a) Movie theater.
(c) Hardware store.
5. For what piece of vegetation does Marx help the Zillers hunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What impresses and intimidates Plucky about the Vatican?
2. How does Marx scientifically date the Corpse?
3. What is significant about Marx Marvelous's introduction to John Paul and Amanda?
4. Fill in the blank: Amanda pays for her purchase from the Cowboy (acquired after the employment of Marx Marvelous) with four wishes and ___ _____.
5. Given the existence of the Society of the Felicitate, what does Plucky point out as being a probable solution from the Vatican?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)