|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, pages 259-293.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the society Plucky has accidentally infiltrated?
(a) The Order of the Stick.
(b) Tibetan Monks from Shang-hai.
(c) The Marianists.
(d) Society of the Felicatator.
2. When the narrator switches story lines after discussing the logistics of Amanda's hospitalization, in what state is he and Amanda?
(b) Interrogation within a secret society.
(d) Protective custody.
3. What is the name of John Paul's former band?
(a) Southern Upstarts.
(b) Hoodoo Meat Bucket.
(c) Long-Haired Freaky People.
(d) Congolese Congo Kings.
4. How is Plucky able to sneak away from the monastery to write letters?
(a) He claims he is engaging in his personal martial arts training.
(b) He claims he is wrestling animals to the ground.
(c) He claims that he is hunting for mushrooms.
(d) He claims he needs solitude for his meditations.
5. What is Amanda's speech impediment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Amanda tell everyone while they cool off from considering their problem with the Corpse?
2. What did Amanda once hide inside a hollow tree in order to trick woodpeckers into pecking the tree?
3. Why is Plucky able to pose as Brother Dallas?
4. Where was Plucky forced to outrun a knife-wielding man?
5. When Marx is introduced to the letters of Plucky, how long has Plucky Purcell been in the monastery?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)