|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, pages 48-83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Plucky rid himself of the rednecks?
(a) He pays them off.
(b) He uses martial arts.
(c) He sends them in the opposite direction, away from the circus.
(d) He tricks them into being arrested.
2. According to the narrator, what keeps Plucky from having a traditionally handsome face?
(a) The scar on his cheek.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His hair color.
(d) His grin.
3. What dead animal do the Zillers have on display at their zoo?
(a) A garter snake.
(b) A baboon.
(c) A grizzly bear.
(d) A tsetse fly.
4. In what state are the Zillers traveling after they leave the circus?
5. What disappoint Amanda about the weather of her new home with John Paul?
(a) The weather remains cold year-round.
(b) It never snows in the winter.
(c) The wind is too strong for butterflies.
(d) There are very few thunderstorms.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what baked good does Amanda become famous?
2. Where was John Paul Ziller born?
3. What drug was once found on Plucky that helped lead to his dishonorable discharge from the military?
4. How does Plucky feel about Amanda?
5. What is the name of Amanda's lover's band in the beginning of "Another Roadside Attraction"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)