|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, pages 167-187.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amanda, John Paul, and their neighbor find out about the attempted theft of the baboon at the zoo?
(a) The radio.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The television
(d) The police.
2. What is significant about Marx Marvelous's introduction to John Paul and Amanda?
(a) He claims to be an old friend of Plucky's.
(b) He had been counting on them to post bail.
(c) He tells them he is worried about Mon Cul.
(d) He proposes to Amanda immediately.
3. What do the Zillers do for the attempted baboon thief?
(a) Post bail.
(b) Send him reading material.
(c) Allow a visitation with Mon Cul.
(d) Break him out of jail.
4. Who restores Plucky's faith in Catholicism?
(b) Sister Domino.
(c) Bonanza Jellybean.
(d) Sister Hillary.
5. What is the name of John Paul's former band?
(a) Southern Upstarts.
(b) Hoodoo Meat Bucket.
(c) Long-Haired Freaky People.
(d) Congolese Congo Kings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the head of the secret society of monks?
2. How did the narrator and Amanda liberate the fleas?
3. According to his letter, why does Plucky entertain notions of burning down the monastery?
4. What does Marx believe about John Paul and Amanda in regards to religion?
5. For which college did Plucky play football?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)