|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, pages 167-187.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fill in the blank: the name "Marx" was chosen by Marx Marvelous because it triggered America's hatred of _______.
(b) Misspelled names.
(c) Jewish men from New York.
2. Why does Mon Cul bite one of the rednecks?
(a) Mon Cul overheard their plans to hurt John Paul.
(b) Mon Cul thought that Plucky was about to be attacked.
(c) The man tries to feed Mon Cul a banana.
(d) The man moves too quickly for the startled baboon.
3. What sort of food was served at the now-abandoned restaurant the Zillers decide to buy?
(b) Fish and chips.
4. How does Amanda, John Paul, and their neighbor find out about the attempted theft of the baboon at the zoo?
(a) The police.
(b) The radio.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) The television
5. In what state are the Zillers traveling after they leave the circus?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what piece of vegetation does Marx help the Zillers hunt?
2. Fill in the blank: Amanda pays for her purchase from the Cowboy (acquired after the employment of Marx Marvelous) with four wishes and ___ _____.
3. According to the narrator, what keeps Plucky from having a traditionally handsome face?
4. In what month did the Indo-Tibetan circus disband?
5. Why are the men impressed with Plucky Purcell?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)