|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, pages 219-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Plucky disguise the Corpse as he escapes from the Vatican?
(a) Priest's array.
(b) Nun's habit.
(c) Choirboy robes.
(d) Felicitate robes.
2. What solution does Amanda come up with in regards to their animal-less zoo?
(a) Domestic cats.
3. In order to smuggle the Corpse out of the country, within what does Plucky convince his artist friend to encase the body?
(d) A wooden sarcophagus.
4. Who is in bed with Amanda when Marx returns home?
(a) Father Gustadt.
(b) The Cowboy.
(d) John Paul.
5. After his discharge from the military, what vocation did Plucky explore?
(a) Undercover police work.
(c) Drug dealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disappoint Amanda about the weather of her new home with John Paul?
2. After detailing Plucky's escape from the Vatican, whom does Marx address for posterity?
3. Even though Marx finds it hard to take John Paul seriously, what does the scientist admit about the magician?
4. From whom does Amanda purchase the rooster?
5. In what state are the Zillers traveling after they leave the circus?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)