|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, pages 219-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Plucky explain the Corpse encased in a nun's habit to anyone who questions him leaving the Vatican?
(a) He is running the nun to her sister's home.
(b) He is rescuing works of art from the Vatican.
(c) He is part of a costumed theater troupe who witnessed the earthquake.
(d) He is helping an injured nun to the hospital.
2. What type of vegetation is common to the area in which John Paul and Amanda settle, much to their delight?
3. With what sort of friends and clients does Plucky prefer to associate?
(b) Blue-collar laborers.
4. How does Amanda, John Paul, and their neighbor find out about the attempted theft of the baboon at the zoo?
(a) The radio.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The television
(d) The police.
5. What is significant about Marx Marvelous's introduction to John Paul and Amanda?
(a) He proposes to Amanda immediately.
(b) He claims to be an old friend of Plucky's.
(c) He had been counting on them to post bail.
(d) He tells them he is worried about Mon Cul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Plucky Purcell find in the catacombs of the Vatican?
2. What endangered animal do John Paul and Amanda agree to focus on conserving?
3. What dead animal do the Zillers have on display at their zoo?
4. What does Marx humorously note about Plucky and the Corpse's plane ride from Rome to Seattle?
5. What sort of food was served at the now-abandoned restaurant the Zillers decide to buy?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)