|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, pages 219-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month did the Indo-Tibetan circus disband?
2. In what branch of the military was Plucky once enlisted?
(c) Air Force.
3. What concerns Amanda about John Paul's quiet anxiety as they restore their new home?
(a) She is afraid he is still in love with his first wife.
(b) She is afraid he regrets being married to her.
(c) She is afraid that he will grow bored with being a husband and a father.
(d) She is afraid he regrets turning down the opportunity to go to Tibet.
4. Which of John Paul and Amanda's friends also befriended Marx Marvelous, leading the man to seek out the couple?
(a) Nearly Normal Jimmy.
(b) Plucky Purcell.
(c) Smokestack Lightening.
5. What does Plucky Purcell find in the catacombs of the Vatican?
(a) The Shroud of Turin.
(b) The Dead Sea scrolls.
(c) The cross upon which Christ was crucified.
(d) Jesus's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Plucky able to easily leave the Vatican with the disguised Corpse?
2. What does Amanda suggest about the FBI agent's anger at her ideas to Marx?
3. What do the Zillers do for the attempted baboon thief?
4. What is cited as evidence of genetic memory?
5. Fill in the blank: the name "Marvelous" was chosen by Marx Marvelous to trigger America's hatred of _______.
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)