Part 1, pages 1-23
1. What possession that belongs to the magician is found in Miami at the beginning of this novel?
2. What governmental agency is revealed to be involved with the mysterious magician?
3. What occurrence in nature does Amanda believe holds great, mysterious power?
4. Where is the mysterious symbol on Amanda's body?
(a) Her breast.
(b) Her back.
(c) Her hand.
(d) Her cheek.
5. What is the name of Amanda's lover's band in the beginning of "Another Roadside Attraction"?
(a) Long-Haired Freaky People.
(b) Marxist Tendencies.
(c) Shining On.
(d) Capitalist Pig.
6. Why did Amanda try to orchestrate a mass-smuggling of butterfly larva into the U.S.?
(a) She was dissatisfied with the lack of butterfly species in the country.
(b) She was going to sell them as drugs.
(c) She was hoping to find the perfect butterfly wings.
(d) She was afraid that they would become extinct.
This section contains 5,501 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)