|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe Solomon's education.
2. What is the name of the character who is very patriotic about the war?
3. Who does Moe say he wants to see one more time before leaving?
4. Who does Cassie encourage Clarence to write to?
(a) His mother.
5. Where does Jeremy go first after Moe's attack?
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cassie feel about the subject matter she studies?
2. What does Moe hide under?
3. What is the name of the man who sold Stacey his truck?
4. What is Solomon's last name?
5. What is Wade's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Solomon teach Cassie?
2. How are real events used in the story? How does a real events change the course of the story?
3. Does Statler deserve being attacked by Moe? Why or why not?
4. Describe Solomon.
5. What is Jeremy's redemption?
6. What plan is set in place for Moe?
7. How would Moe be punished for attacking the Aames brothers?
8. Describe Wade.
9. Describe Cassie's education.
10. What is one element of culture shared between the whites and blacks in the story?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)