|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Moe say he wants to see one more time before leaving?
2. What is the name of the man who sold Stacey his truck?
3. What is the name of the uncle that Moe will stay with?
4. Where does Cassie sleep in Chapter 8?
(a) The cafe.
(b) Solomon's couch.
(c) A hotel.
(d) Solomon's office.
5. What is the occupation of the woman at the hospital who directs the group to help?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cassie take a bath?
2. Who does Cassie encourage Clarence to write to?
3. What is the name of the person who makes Clarence a potion?
4. Whose truck does Moe hide in?
5. Which character is most respected by all the boys in the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the interaction between Solomon and Cassie.
2. Why does Cassie refer to Solomon as her "Memphis Prince"?
3. Describe Solomon.
4. How are real events used in the story? How does a real events change the course of the story?
5. Describe Clarence's fate.
6. What does Solomon teach Cassie?
7. Describe Cassie's education.
8. What becomes evident from the group's experience at the train station?
9. Why does Moe choose to take the train rather than have his friends drive him the whole way?
10. What is Jeremy's redemption?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)