|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers to drive Moe to his destination?
2. What weapon does Moe use against Statler?
(a) A crowbar.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A gun.
(d) A hammer.
3. Where does a double lynching occur in the story?
4. What type of decorations does the group see in Memphis?
5. What is the name of the uncle that Moe will stay with?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Cassie wake up in Chapter 8?
2. What is the name of the train station that the group goes to first?
3. What does Moe hide under?
4. What is not working with Stacey's truck in Chapter 8?
5. What benefits do the whites have in this story?
Short Essay Questions
1. Will Moe be able to evade police? Why or why not?
2. How are real events used in the story? How does a real events change the course of the story?
3. What is Cassie's involvement with Moe attacking the boys?
4. Which character has the most impossible-fated future?
5. How would Moe be punished for attacking the Aames brothers?
6. What becomes evident from the group's experience at the train station?
7. Does Statler deserve being attacked by Moe? Why or why not?
8. Describe the whites encountered by the group in Chapter 7.
9. Describe Cassie's education.
10. Why does Moe choose to take the train rather than have his friends drive him the whole way?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)