|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who makes Clarence a potion?
(a) Miss Trayton.
(b) Ma Patty.
(c) Ma Dessie.
(d) Mama Lavoux.
2. What benefits do the whites have in this story?
3. What type of decorations does the group see in Memphis?
4. What is not working with Stacey's truck in Chapter 8?
5. What weapon does Stacey posses?
(d) Pocket knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cassie compare to a prince?
2. What is Wade's occupation?
3. What is the name of the man who sold Stacey his truck?
4. Who offers to drive Moe to his destination?
5. How does Cassie feel about the subject matter she studies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Solomon.
2. How are real events used in the story? How does a real events change the course of the story?
3. Describe the evolution of the relationship between Moe and Cassie.
4. Which character has the most impossible-fated future?
5. Describe the whites encountered by the group in Chapter 7.
6. What plan is set in place for Moe?
7. Which characters have an altered fate as a result of the Pearl Harbor attack?
8. Describe Cassie's education.
9. What do you think will happen in Chapter 9 of the story as a result of the events of Chapter 8?
10. What does Solomon teach Cassie?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)