|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assignment is Cassie given in regards to the paper?
(a) Writing a feature.
(b) Researching racism.
(d) Taking photos.
2. What is the name of the train station that the group goes to first?
(a) Central Station.
(b) Jefferson Train Station.
(c) Washington Station.
(d) Train Station East.
3. Who offers to drive Moe to his destination?
4. What weapon does Moe use against Statler?
(a) A gun.
(b) A crowbar.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A baseball bat.
5. Whose truck does Moe hide in?
6. Which of the following is shared between both blacks and whites?
7. At the garage, who does Statler target for his harassment?
8. Where does the group initially search for Moe when he escapes?
(a) An office building.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A theater.
(d) His home.
9. What is not working with Stacey's truck in Chapter 8?
10. What does Clarence hit his head on?
(a) A bat.
(b) A rock.
(c) A tree.
(d) The truck.
11. What is the name of the character who is very patriotic about the war?
12. Which character is foreshadowed as having a lot of trouble in the future as a result of the historical event that occurs?
13. What is the name of the person who makes Clarence a potion?
(a) Miss Trayton.
(b) Mama Lavoux.
(c) Ma Dessie.
(d) Ma Patty.
14. Who does Cassie encourage Clarence to write to?
(a) His mother.
15. Which of these characters participated in the first World War?
(b) Uncle Hammer.
(c) Cassie's dad.
(d) Sissy's ex-husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many characters are slightly disabled by Moe's attack?
2. Who does Cassie dance with and kiss?
3. What weapon does Stacey posses?
4. Where does Jeremy go first after Moe's attack?
5. How does Cassie feel about the subject matter she studies?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)