|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is shared between both blacks and whites?
2. Where is Solomon traveling to?
(b) New Orleans.
3. Who owns a newspaper?
(c) Ma Dessie.
4. What is the name of the person who makes Clarence a potion?
(a) Ma Dessie.
(b) Ma Patty.
(c) Mama Lavoux.
(d) Miss Trayton.
5. How many boys does Moe attack?
6. Where does Cassie decide to study?
(a) The projection room of the theater.
(b) Her own home.
(c) A back room at the cafe.
(d) Solomon's home.
7. What is most controversial about the gas station restrooms?
(a) They are for whites only.
(b) They have racist comments written on the walls.
(c) They are filthy.
(d) They are nonsegregated.
8. Which character's last name is Jamison?
9. Describe Solomon's education.
10. What is the name of the train station that the group goes to first?
(a) Jefferson Train Station.
(b) Washington Station.
(c) Central Station.
(d) Train Station East.
11. Which of the following items does Clarence purchase?
(a) Ace bandage.
(b) Headache medicines.
12. Which character is foreshadowed as having a lot of trouble in the future as a result of the historical event that occurs?
13. Where does the group initially search for Moe when he escapes?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A theater.
(c) An office building.
(d) His home.
14. What is determined to be wrong with the truck in Chapter 7?
(a) Worn fan belt.
(b) Low tires.
(c) Dead battery.
(d) Missing timing belt.
15. What is Wade's occupation?
(b) Car dealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the book that Cassie reads in Chapter 6?
2. Where does a double lynching occur in the story?
3. Which character arranges for Moe's train ticket?
4. What city is the group stopped in as of the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. What weapon does Moe use against Statler?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)