|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Clayton?
2. Where is the Army camp located?
(a) Camp Jackson.
(b) Camp Strawberry.
(c) Camp Shelby.
(d) Campt Shelton.
3. Who is unconscious in bed at the Logan family home in Chapter 3?
(b) Big Ma.
4. What differentiates the Logan family from Jeremy the most?
5. Describe Stacey's reaction to an apology he receives in Chapter 3.
(d) Apologetically accepting.
6. What is the name of the school for whites?
(a) Ben Franklin School.
(b) Jefferson Davis School.
(c) Thomas Jefferson School.
(d) George Washington School.
7. What is Clayton's nickname?
(a) Little Woman.
(b) Old Man.
(d) Little Man.
8. In what city is it possible to sign up for the Army?
(b) New Orleans.
9. What do Harris and Clarence plan to hunt for?
10. Which character confronts Sissy?
(a) Big Ma.
11. Who does Statler harass when the group is hunting?
12. What does the group use as a signal as they hunt?
(b) A deer.
(c) A motion detector.
(d) A dog.
13. In which part of the United States does the story take place?
14. Which of the following does Cassie look forward to?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Having children.
(c) Working on the farm.
(d) Getting an education.
15. Which character apologizes profusely in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Jeremy's father?
2. According to Cassie, which of the following relationships are over?
3. Who takes Cassie and the boys for a ride?
4. What is Sissy's goal after the reverend dies?
5. How old is Christopher-John?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)