|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Down Home Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a symbol of freedom?
(a) Jackson, Mississippi.
(c) General store.
2. Who believes that Cassie should not go hunting?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Her mother.
3. What does Sissy expect as a result of her motivation?
(a) To get married.
(b) To build a healthy relationship.
(c) To become rich.
(d) To get a better job.
4. What does Cassie like about Jackson?
5. Who takes Cassie and the boys for a ride?
(a) Cassie's uncle.
(b) Jeremy's father.
(c) Cassie's grandmother.
(d) Cassie's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Stacey returning from in the beginning of the story?
2. What motivates Statler's character?
3. What is the name of the pastor?
4. Which word best defines the difference between Cassie and Sissy?
5. Which character apologizes profusely in Chapter 3?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)