|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Friendships.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes the friendship between Jeremy and the Logan family?
2. Who takes Cassie and the boys for a ride?
(a) Cassie's father.
(b) Jeremy's father.
(c) Cassie's uncle.
(d) Cassie's grandmother.
3. What does Cassie's mother want her to do with her future?
(a) Begin working as soon as possible.
(b) Have children.
(c) Go to college.
(d) Get married.
4. Which word best describes Jeremy's father?
5. Which of the following is a symbol of freedom?
(b) General store.
(c) Jackson, Mississippi.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the story take place?
2. How many acres of land does the Logan family own?
3. What jobs are plentiful?
4. Which word best describes the buses in the story?
5. What is the name of the store that appears in Chapter 1?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)