|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Friendships.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do Cassie and Moe discuss in Chapter 2?
(a) The cotton crop.
(b) A book they both recently read.
(c) Stacey's friendship with Jeremy.
(d) Cassie's college plans.
2. Which of the following is a symbol of freedom?
(b) General store.
(c) Jackson, Mississippi.
3. What month is it in the beginning of the story?
4. What is the name of the school for blacks?
(a) Ben Franklin School.
(b) Great Faith.
(c) Grand God.
(d) Holy Trinity.
5. Which of the following is a symbol of friendship?
(a) The wind pipe.
(b) The truck.
(c) The Logan family home.
(d) The cotton crop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes that Cassie should not go hunting?
2. Where does Stacey work?
3. In what grade did Moe and Stacey drop out of school?
4. In which part of the United States does the story take place?
5. Where is Stacey returning from in the beginning of the story?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)