|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Friendships.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Cassie and the boys for a ride?
(a) Jeremy's father.
(b) Cassie's uncle.
(c) Cassie's grandmother.
(d) Cassie's father.
2. Which word best describes the friendship between Jeremy and the Logan family?
3. What is the name of the store that appears in Chapter 1?
4. Which of the following is a symbol of freedom?
(a) General store.
(c) Jackson, Mississippi.
5. What month is it in the beginning of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clayton's nickname?
2. Where is Stacey returning from in the beginning of the story?
3. Which of the following does Jeremy admire?
4. What is the name of the school for whites?
5. Which of the following has been a friend to the Logan family since childhood, despite society's pressures?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)