|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Memphis Prince.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a symbol of freedom?
(a) General store.
(d) Jackson, Mississippi.
2. Whose truck does Moe hide in?
3. What benefits do the whites have in this story?
4. Who declares their willingness to fight in a war?
5. Which character seeks redemption by helping Moe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe Stacey's reaction to an apology he receives in Chapter 3.
2. Which characters consult with Jamison?
3. What does Moe hide under?
4. What does Clarence hit his head on?
5. Describe Solomon's education.
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)