1. Where is Stacey returning from in the beginning of the story?
(b) New Orleans.
2. What month is it in the beginning of the story?
3. In what year does the story take place?
4. What is Cassie's last name?
5. How old is Cassie?
6. How old is Christopher-John?
7. What is Clayton's nickname?
(a) Old Man.
(b) Little Man.
(c) Little Woman.
8. How old is Clayton?
9. How is Stacey related to Cassie?
(a) Stacey is Cassie's father.
(b) They're cousins.
(c) They're siblings.
(d) Stacey is Cassie's friend.
10. What is the name of the store that appears in Chapter 1?
11. How old is Harris?
12. What is the name of the man tending to the store in the first chapter?
13. Where does Stacey work?
(a) Drug store.
(b) Box factory.
(c) Convenience store.
(d) Paper mill.
14. What do Harris and Clarence plan to hunt for?
This section contains 2,744 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)