|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While meeting the producer from 60 Minutes, why was Hamper nervous?
(a) The producer was an anxious, jittery man.
(b) A lot of people wanted his autograph.
(c) There was a lot of light and plants.
(d) He was afraid he would say the wrong thing.
2. Why was Hamper familiar with Michael Moore?
(a) Moore was always causing political disturbances.
(b) Moore had worked at GM for eight years.
(c) They had discovered at a family reunion that they were second cousins.
(d) They had gone to high school together.
3. Why did Hamper not stay with Mother Jones when Moore was fired?
(a) He felt a great loyalty to Moore.
(b) He was tired of cranking out articles.
(c) He was not being paid enough money.
(d) He did not trust the new editor.
4. How did Hamper prepare for his interview for the Mother Jones cover story?
(a) Got a haircut and shave at a barbershop.
(b) Reviewed the articles he had written in the past year.
(c) Stayed up all night and got drunk.
(d) Ate a big dinner and slept eight hours.
5. How did Hamper and Dave Steel initially bond?
(a) Over Hamper's article that rock music was dead.
(b) Hamper asked Dave why he stood up to the supervisor.
(c) They worked next to each other on the assembly line.
(d) Hamper invited Dave for a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the man who tried to kill his coworker?
2. What fear did Dr. Kilaru diagnose Hamper with?
3. Why did Polson, another shop-rat, become angry at Hamper?
4. Why was it difficult to get a visitor's pass for Alex, the reporter from The Wall Street Journal?
5. While visiting the factory, what did Moore really want to do?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)