|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the plot line of the movie Dave and Hamper planned to film?
(a) The history of the car assembly line.
(b) The factory as it would stand in one hundred years.
(c) A day in the life of a shop-rat.
(d) The deaths of several supervisors.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 10, why did Moore not want to move to San Francisco?
(a) He was hesitant about the career move.
(b) He loved Flint.
(c) He hated California.
(d) He hated change.
3. Why was Jackson afraid of Hamper?
(a) He thought Hamper might beat him up some time.
(b) He thought Hamper could instigate a rebellion among the workers.
(c) Hamper had blackmail material involving Jackson's drug habit.
(d) He thought Hamper would write about him in an article.
4. Why was the Good Times Lounge lawsuit dropped?
(a) The judge threatened to throw out the case.
(b) Moore negotiated an out-of-court settlement.
(c) The owner moved to Alaska.
(d) The owner realized he could not win the case.
5. In general terms, how did Hamper feel as he drove away from GM for the last time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity did Hamper want to do with Roger Smith, the company president?
2. To what does Hamper compare his factory job?
3. What aggravated Hamper about his friendship with Janice?
4. What fear did Dr. Kilaru diagnose Hamper with?
5. In pretending that he's competing in the Olympics, who are his opponents?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)