|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ronny volunteer Hamper and himself for the tailgate buildup job?
(a) It was the only open job left.
(b) They'd have the ability to double-up the jobs.
(c) He wanted to work with Hamper.
(d) It was the easiest job in the Jungle.
2. Who was the first person to call Hamper after The Wall Street Journal article was printed?
(a) A book agent.
(b) A guy from high school he had never liked.
(c) A Flint television station.
(d) His father.
3. Why was Moore fired from Mother Jones?
(a) He was in Flint more than in San Francisco.
(b) He constantly clashed with the managing editor.
(c) He brought poor writers into the magazine.
(d) He refused to curb his sharp tongue.
4. What was the primary reason that Henry Jackson, the supervisor, hated Dave?
(a) Dave was more intelligent than Henry.
(b) They had been competitive with each other since high school.
(c) Dave wanted his job.
(d) Dave was not afraid to stand up to him.
5. Why did Hamper refuse to enroll in an outpatient mental health center?
(a) He did not want to just because his doctor insisted on it.
(b) He did not have the money for it at the time.
(c) It would have meant drinking less.
(d) That would mean interacting with people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the supervisor's reaction when Hamper and Paul doubled up their jobs?
2. According to Hamper in Chapter 10, why did GM not allow the NBC film crew into the factory?
3. How was Paul injured on the Rivet Line?
4. What was the rationale behind the "shopera" that Dave and Hamper composed?
5. If a person had to wait in the chairs along the edges of the unemployment office, what did Hamper recommend that he do?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)