Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first person to call Hamper after The Wall Street Journal article was printed?
(a) A guy from high school he had never liked.
(b) A Flint television station.
(c) His father.
(d) A book agent.
2. Approximately how long was Hamper unemployed before being called back to work?
(a) A year.
(b) Three months.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Six months.
3. To what does Hamper compare his factory job?
(a) Living the mental equivalent of a frog's life.
(b) Living the life of tedium mixed with drunkenness.
(c) Getting paid to flunk high school.
(d) Getting paid to make future rust buckets.
4. Why did Hamper cringe at the idea of Bob-A-Lou in love with the cafeteria cashier?
(a) Bob-A-Lou was too jaded for the sweet cashier.
(b) He thought Bob-A-Lou could do better than her.
(c) He was hoping to set Bob-A-Lou up with his cousin.
(d) The cashier was slutty and Bob-A-Lou was a hopeless romantic.
5. How much time passed between Hamper's first breakdown and his second?
(a) Two days.
(b) Five days.
(c) A week.
(d) Eight hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dave's attitude toward humanity?
2. When was Hamper asked for an autograph by an ambitious husband?
3. What aggravated Hamper about his friendship with Janice?
4. What victory did Hamper enjoy, though the Olympic gold medal wasn't real?
5. Why did Polson, another shop-rat, become angry at Hamper?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)