Short Answer Questions Key
1. What music did Hamper and his coworkers listen to at work?
2. How did the assembly-line workers originally run their radio?
With a car battery.
3. According to Hamper's theory, why did the shop-rats listen to that kind of music?
It's redundant and predictable like their work.
4. How did management generally run the factory?
Hear no evil, see no evil.
5. How old was Hamper the first time he went to a car factory?
This section contains 6,103 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)