|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 9-10, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Roy's plan for his job?
(a) Work hard and move into management.
(b) Work ninety days and then get workman's compensation.
(c) Work just enough to keep his job.
(d) Work for thirty years so he could have a good retirement plan.
2. Why did Hamper take a long time learning his job on the Rivet Line?
(a) His coworker didn't know how to train him very well.
(b) He was hoping to be transferred somewhere else.
(c) It was a difficult job.
(d) He was lazy and did not want to learn it.
3. Why did Hamper and Mike come to hate their fathers?
(a) Their fathers were drunkards.
(b) Their fathers were unreliable.
(c) Their fathers were stuck in a rut.
(d) Their fathers were shop-rats.
4. At work, what did Dan-O like to do?
(b) Drink beer.
(c) Play practical jokes.
5. Why did Roy smoke pot during his lunch breaks?
(a) To stop caring about his life.
(b) He was addicted.
(c) To numb the monotony of his job.
(d) Hamper gave it to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did absenteeism increase greatly on Fridays?
2. What was the most unusual thing about Bob-A-Lou?
3. During the pre-work physical, what did Hamper do against his better judgment?
4. As told in Chapter Four, how much money did Hamper make while working at the factory?
5. What victory did Hamper enjoy, though the Olympic gold medal wasn't real?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)