|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 9-10, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his first stint at GM, what part of the cars did Hamper work on?
(b) Rear wheel wells.
(d) Dashboard interiors.
2. What was the supervisor's reaction when Hamper and Paul doubled up their jobs?
(a) He told them to stop doubling up or he'd move one of them off the Rivet Line.
(b) He did not know they left.
(c) He didn't care as long as the work was getting done.
(d) He just didn't want to know where they went.
3. Why did Hamper's dad yell at him for his bad grades?
(a) Education was important to him.
(b) He cared about achieving more and looking better than the neighbors.
(c) He wanted his son to avoid the life of a factory worker.
(d) He wanted his wife to be proud of all their kids.
4. When did Hamper experience his last breakdown?
(a) June 1990.
(b) April 1988.
(c) February 1992.
(d) November 1995.
5. Why was Jackson afraid of Hamper?
(a) He thought Hamper could instigate a rebellion among the workers.
(b) Hamper had blackmail material involving Jackson's drug habit.
(c) He thought Hamper would write about him in an article.
(d) He thought Hamper might beat him up some time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hamper refuse to enroll in an outpatient mental health center?
2. What was the most unusual thing about Bob-A-Lou?
3. What was Dave's attitude toward humanity?
4. What did Roy eventually do to his pet mouse?
5. Why did Roy smoke pot during his lunch breaks?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)