|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 9-10, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a would-be employee arrived late and was rejected, what did he do?
(a) Cursed the men who had arrived on time.
(b) Left in silence.
(c) Yelled at the supervisor.
2. What car part did Hamper's father install at the factory?
(a) The wheel rivets.
(b) The bumper.
(c) The dash wires.
(d) The windshield.
3. What did Hamper think was Dan-O's most amusing prank?
(a) The crucified wallet.
(b) The psychedelic porn kaleidoscope.
(c) The suburban shuffle.
(d) The charging tarantula trap.
4. What did Hamper hate more than anything?
(a) Having to work the swing shift.
(b) The minute hand on the clock.
(c) General Motors itself.
(d) Not getting paid enough.
5. How much money would Hamper make writing articles for Mother Jones?
(a) $4000 per year.
(b) $100 per article.
(c) $850 per article.
(d) $2 per word.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hamper discover when he began to write poetry?
2. Why did the supervisors add another task to Hamper and Dale's job?
3. How did Hamper's supervisor feel when he needed to leave work early because of his breakdown?
4. As he drove home during his breakdown, what did Hamper think he saw?
5. When the Good Times Lounge sued Hamper, how much money did the owner want?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)