|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much sleep did Dale typically get in a night?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Eight hours.
(d) Four hours.
2. Why was Hamper reinstated as a student in the school?
(a) He turned in a written apology.
(b) He promised not to break any more school rules until graduation.
(c) His mother pleaded for the school to take him back.
(d) He promised to provide drugs to the principal.
3. What car part did Hamper's father install at the factory?
(a) The windshield.
(b) The dash wires.
(c) The bumper.
(d) The wheel rivets.
4. What was Dave's attitude toward humanity?
(a) He was sociable and outgoing.
(b) He liked people only if they benefited him directly.
(c) He ignored people.
(d) He disliked everyone, often including Hamper.
5. What machine did Hamper operate in the Cab Shop?
(a) A mig-welder.
(b) A spot-welder.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A sealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ronny volunteer Hamper and himself for the tailgate buildup job?
2. During his first day of work, before he learned Roy's name, what nickname did Hamper give him?
3. If a person had to wait in the chairs along the edges of the unemployment office, what did Hamper recommend that he do?
4. As Hamper discovered late one morning, approximately how many employees did GM plan to lay off?
5. Why was Hamper raised as a Catholic?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)