|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Hamper reinstated as a student in the school?
(a) He promised to provide drugs to the principal.
(b) His mother pleaded for the school to take him back.
(c) He turned in a written apology.
(d) He promised not to break any more school rules until graduation.
2. How did the assembly-line workers originally run their radio?
(a) By plugging into a factory outlet.
(b) By tuning into the factory loudspeaker.
(c) With 9-volt batteries.
(d) With a car battery.
3. What was the most significant thing that acid did for Hamper?
(a) Made him happy.
(b) Turned everything purple.
(c) Gave him a bad attitude.
(d) Destroyed reality.
4. Why was Hamper expelled from his Catholic high school?
(a) He was caught trying to skip class.
(b) He was caught rolling a joint in the library.
(c) He refused to attend the daily mass.
(d) He had sworn at his history teacher.
5. How many children did Hamper's parents have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Dale hold during the first part of his day?
2. Why did Hamper and Mike come to hate their fathers?
3. What happened when Hamper was called in to see the guidance counselor at school?
4. At the beginning of Chapter Four, when Hamper and Bob-A-Lou went to the "State of the Factory" address, what were they given?
5. What two classes did Hamper pass in junior high?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)