|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his first stint at GM, what part of the cars did Hamper work on?
(b) Dashboard interiors.
(c) Rear wheel wells.
2. What did Hamper's mom hope he'd do once he finished high school?
(a) Join the army.
(b) Go to business school.
(c) Work at GM.
(d) Go to seminary.
3. What did Hamper discover when he began to write poetry?
(a) He got better grade.
(b) The teachers liked him better.
(c) Girls liked him.
(d) He could escape the monotony of life.
4. How many children did Hamper's parents have?
5. While painting apartments, why did Hamper become friends with Glen?
(a) Their wives had been friends for several months.
(b) Glen lived in the building.
(c) They were in identical situations.
(d) Glen often stopped by to say hi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Dale hold during the first part of his day?
2. Why did Hamper like spending time at Joanie's house?
3. At the beginning of Chapter Two, what religiously-loaded term did Hamper use to describe Flint?
4. Why did the supervisors add another task to Hamper and Dale's job?
5. What was the name of Hamper's first supervisor?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)