|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did GM schedule an applicant for a physical?
(a) When they planned to put him to work immediately.
(b) When the applicant's background check showed drug involvement.
(c) When the application had been processed.
(d) When the applicant didn't look healthy.
2. Why, primarily, did GM management not crack down on the employees' drinking during work?
(a) As long as production continued, they didn't care.
(b) Management did not realize the employees were drinking at work.
(c) Management drank as much at work as the shop-rats did.
(d) It was too much work to police every employee.
3. In the summer and fall of 1977, how many hours a day did Hamper work?
4. During his first stint at GM, what part of the cars did Hamper work on?
(b) Rear wheel wells.
(d) Dashboard interiors.
5. What was Roy's plan for his job?
(a) Work for thirty years so he could have a good retirement plan.
(b) Work ninety days and then get workman's compensation.
(c) Work just enough to keep his job.
(d) Work hard and move into management.
Short Answer Questions
1. What racket did Louie have going at work?
2. What motivated Hamper to make the honor roll during his freshmen year of high school?
3. Why did Hamper and Mike come to hate their fathers?
4. Approximately how long was Hamper's father gone?
5. While painting apartments, why did Hamper become friends with Glen?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)