|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Hamper was called in to see the guidance counselor at school?
(a) The counselor could not find a suitable job for him.
(b) Hamper hated all the job choices that the counselor presented.
(c) Hamper was too stoned to go.
(d) The counselor could only recommend blue-collar jobs.
2. Why did Hamper never beat his dad up when he was being lectured?
(a) He was often on acid and just laughed at his dad.
(b) His mom was always there to make sure they did not hit each other.
(c) He was too scared.
(d) He tried but his dad beat him up instead.
3. What music did Hamper and his coworkers listen to at work?
(a) Classic rock.
(d) Top 40's.
4. Inside the auto factory, why was the Cab Shop nicknamed the Jungle?
(a) It was as hot as the equator.
(b) There were lots of hanging ropes and cables.
(c) It was impossible to escape from the place.
(d) There were lots of bugs.
5. What did Hamper think was Dan-O's most amusing prank?
(a) The crucified wallet.
(b) The suburban shuffle.
(c) The charging tarantula trap.
(d) The psychedelic porn kaleidoscope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Hamper raised as a Catholic?
2. When did Hamper's great-grandfather begin working in the car factory?
3. Why did Hamper's dad yell at him for his bad grades?
4. Why did Joanie and Hamper get married when she became pregnant?
5. Why did Hamper make the honor roll his sophomore year of high school?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)