|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his first day of work, before he learned Roy's name, what nickname did Hamper give him?
(a) The greenie.
(b) The naïve one.
(c) The prophet.
(d) The ignorant one.
2. How much money did Hamper make painting apartments?
(a) Seven dollars an hour.
(b) Three dollars an hour.
(c) Fifty dollars a day.
(d) One hundred dollars per apartment.
3. Why did Jack take a sledgehammer to the cigarette machine?
(a) The machine had eaten his money.
(b) He was pretending the machine was the plant manager.
(c) He wanted to take his anger out on something.
(d) He thought the broken machine was a GM conspiracy.
4. How many siblings did Joanie have?
5. What did Hamper think was Dan-O's most amusing prank?
(a) The psychedelic porn kaleidoscope.
(b) The crucified wallet.
(c) The charging tarantula trap.
(d) The suburban shuffle.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hamper, why did the nuns not care that he was a poor student?
2. What did Roy eventually do to his pet mouse?
3. Why did absenteeism increase greatly on Fridays?
4. At work, what did Dan-O like to do?
5. What job did Dale hold during the first part of his day?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)