|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hamper's dad left, what was the only information his family had?
(a) That he took the last can of beer with him.
(b) That he planned to be back before Christmas.
(c) That he was somewhere in southern Florida with a bartender.
(d) That he was headed for Indiana.
2. Why did Hamper and Mike come to hate their fathers?
(a) Their fathers were stuck in a rut.
(b) Their fathers were shop-rats.
(c) Their fathers were drunkards.
(d) Their fathers were unreliable.
3. How long was Hamper given to learn his job?
(a) One week.
(b) Two day.
(c) One day.
(d) Three days.
4. How many siblings did Joanie have?
5. What was the name of Hamper's first supervisor?
Short Answer Questions
1. During his sophomore year of high school, what did Hamper name his rather large collection of poems?
2. How was Hamper's new high school significantly different from his old one?
3. What did Hamper and Joanie name their baby daughter?
4. What racket did Louie have going at work?
5. What car part did Hamper's father install at the factory?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)