|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Hamper make painting apartments?
(a) One hundred dollars per apartment.
(b) Three dollars an hour.
(c) Fifty dollars a day.
(d) Seven dollars an hour.
2. How did Hamper and Joanie overcome their initial shyness toward each other?
(a) By taking drugs.
(b) By spending time.
(c) By going to concerts.
(d) By failing history.
3. When Hamper was a child, why were his friends amused by his dad?
(a) Because his dad loved to entertain kids.
(b) Because his dad always gave them an allowance too.
(c) Because his dad told good stories.
(d) Because their dads were sober and hard-working.
4. What was Glen's dream job?
(a) Painting apartments.
(b) Working at the GM factory.
(c) Owning his own restaurant.
(d) Being a rock'n'roll legend.
5. Why did Hamper never beat his dad up when he was being lectured?
(a) He was often on acid and just laughed at his dad.
(b) He was too scared.
(c) He tried but his dad beat him up instead.
(d) His mom was always there to make sure they did not hit each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Hamper's parents have?
2. Why did Hamper's dad yell at him for his bad grades?
3. While painting apartments, why did Hamper become friends with Glen?
4. At the beginning of Chapter Two, what religiously-loaded term did Hamper use to describe Flint?
5. Why did Hamper's parents fight?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)