|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Hamper's parents have?
2. How many siblings did Joanie have?
3. What happened when Hamper was called in to see the guidance counselor at school?
(a) The counselor could not find a suitable job for him.
(b) The counselor could only recommend blue-collar jobs.
(c) Hamper hated all the job choices that the counselor presented.
(d) Hamper was too stoned to go.
4. What happened one day when Hamper left journalism class on drugs?
(a) He hit a tuba player in the marching band.
(b) He hit a parked car.
(c) He drove the wrong car out of the parking lot.
(d) He could not figure out how to turn the car on.
5. Why was Hamper reinstated as a student in the school?
(a) He turned in a written apology.
(b) His mother pleaded for the school to take him back.
(c) He promised to provide drugs to the principal.
(d) He promised not to break any more school rules until graduation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most significant thing that acid did for Hamper?
2. Why did Hamper's dad yell at him for his bad grades?
3. What was the routine when Joanie visited Hamper's house?
4. How did Hamper's maternal grandfather live?
5. According to Hamper's theory, why did the shop-rats listen to that kind of music?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)