|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened one day when Hamper left journalism class on drugs?
(a) He hit a parked car.
(b) He drove the wrong car out of the parking lot.
(c) He could not figure out how to turn the car on.
(d) He hit a tuba player in the marching band.
2. How did Hamper's maternal grandfather live?
(a) He was punctual to work and drunk all weekend.
(b) He was late for work and constantly drunk.
(c) He was punctual for work and barely drank.
(d) He had trouble holding down a job.
3. How many siblings did Joanie have?
4. What happened when Hamper was called in to see the guidance counselor at school?
(a) Hamper was too stoned to go.
(b) The counselor could only recommend blue-collar jobs.
(c) The counselor could not find a suitable job for him.
(d) Hamper hated all the job choices that the counselor presented.
5. What was the most significant thing that acid did for Hamper?
(a) Gave him a bad attitude.
(b) Turned everything purple.
(c) Destroyed reality.
(d) Made him happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Hamper's parents have?
2. How did management generally run the factory?
3. What was the name of the new school that combined all local Catholic high schools?
4. According to Hamper's theory, why did the shop-rats listen to that kind of music?
5. During his sophomore year of high school, what did Hamper name his rather large collection of poems?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)