|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 9-10, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motivated Hamper to make the honor roll during his freshmen year of high school?
(a) An attraction to girls.
(b) His dream of becoming an ambulance driver.
(c) A desire to get out of Flint.
(d) A desire not to disappoint his mother.
2. When was Hamper asked for an autograph by an ambitious husband?
(a) As he was getting into his car to leave the factory.
(b) When he was leaving the factory for the last time.
(c) As he was driving to his mental health group.
(d) When he was hitting rivets during his last shif.
3. At work, what did Dan-O like to do?
(c) Drink beer.
(d) Play practical jokes.
4. When did Hamper experience his last breakdown?
(a) February 1992.
(b) April 1988.
(c) June 1990.
(d) November 1995.
5. What was Hamper's first impression of the crew of men he was called in with the first day?
(a) They were high school drop-outs.
(b) They were sluggish, unskilled men.
(c) They were thrilled to be there for a job.
(d) They were lazy men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Hamper begin working at GM?
2. What happened when Hamper wanted to get out of his move to Pontiac
3. Paul took over Janice's job on the Rivet Line; where had he worked before?
4. Why did Roy smoke pot during his lunch breaks?
5. Why did Hamper never beat his dad up when he was being lectured?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)