|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 9-10, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What racket did Louie have going at work?
(a) Secretly selling alcohol down the assembly line.
(b) Making rookies do all his work for him.
(c) Secretly selling cigarettes down the assembly line.
(d) Getting paid for forty hours when he worked thirty.
2. Why was Hamper familiar with Michael Moore?
(a) Moore had worked at GM for eight years.
(b) They had gone to high school together.
(c) They had discovered at a family reunion that they were second cousins.
(d) Moore was always causing political disturbances.
3. What year did Hamper begin working at GM?
4. How much money did Hamper make painting apartments?
(a) Three dollars an hour.
(b) Fifty dollars a day.
(c) One hundred dollars per apartment.
(d) Seven dollars an hour.
5. What did Hamper call his "real attraction to David Steel" (pg 98)?
(a) Both men felt they were destined to be shoprats.
(b) Dave was always cracking jokes.
(c) Both men loved classic rock.
(d) Dave was more cynical and gloomy than he was.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was it difficult to get a visitor's pass for Alex, the reporter from The Wall Street Journal?
2. What was the plot line of the movie Dave and Hamper planned to film?
3. What was the goal of rivet hockey?
4. As Hamper begins Chapter Five, what does he think is the worst part of unemployment?
5. When Hamper's dad left, what was the only information his family had?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)