|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oftentimes, when was a woman placed on the assembly line?
(a) When the work was easy.
(b) Whenever she wanted because there was no gender difference.
(c) When the previous two workers had been seen doubling up their tasks.
(d) When management had no one else to do the job.
2. How did management generally run the factory?
(a) Every rule must be followed completely.
(b) Hear no evil, see no evil.
(c) Follow the letter of the law but not necessarily the spirit.
(d) Any employee who's a favorite can do whatever he wants.
3. At work, what did Dan-O like to do?
(b) Play practical jokes.
(d) Drink beer.
4. How many children did Hamper's parents have?
5. What happened one day when Hamper left journalism class on drugs?
(a) He hit a tuba player in the marching band.
(b) He drove the wrong car out of the parking lot.
(c) He could not figure out how to turn the car on.
(d) He hit a parked car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Hamper reinstated as a student in the school?
2. How had Hamper imagined his father's work before he saw it?
3. Why did Hamper never beat his dad up when he was being lectured?
4. Who did Denny and Hamper listen to during their one elusively magical lunch break (pg 58)?
5. What was the most significant thing that acid did for Hamper?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)