|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter Four, where was Hamper writing the book?
(a) In a bar.
(b) In a drafty shed.
(c) In his kitchen.
(d) In his girlfriend's living room.
2. How long was Hamper given to learn his job?
(a) Two day.
(b) Three days.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
3. What job did Hamper get after he quit painting?
(d) No job.
4. How did management generally run the factory?
(a) Follow the letter of the law but not necessarily the spirit.
(b) Every rule must be followed completely.
(c) Any employee who's a favorite can do whatever he wants.
(d) Hear no evil, see no evil.
5. Why was Hamper reinstated as a student in the school?
(a) He promised not to break any more school rules until graduation.
(b) He promised to provide drugs to the principal.
(c) He turned in a written apology.
(d) His mother pleaded for the school to take him back.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his first day of work, before he learned Roy's name, what nickname did Hamper give him?
2. Why did the supervisors add another task to Hamper and Dale's job?
3. During his sophomore year of high school, what did Hamper name his rather large collection of poems?
4. Oftentimes, when was a woman placed on the assembly line?
5. Who did Denny and Hamper listen to during their one elusively magical lunch break (pg 58)?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)