|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Brown hung around in the Cab Shop, what did he do?
(a) Smoked marijuana.
(b) Fell asleep.
(c) Read magazines.
(d) Drank beer.
2. What victory did Hamper enjoy, though the Olympic gold medal wasn't real?
(a) The clock hand moved a couple more minutes.
(b) He had beaten a personal record for one truck.
(c) He was the fastest worker on the Rivet Line.
(d) He was working ahead so that he could take a break.
3. At the beginning of Chapter Three, what reason did Hamper give that Joanie was unhappy in their marriage?
(a) She wanted more children.
(b) She wanted a different job.
(c) They lived in a bad neighborhood and Hamper did not care.
(d) They were not going anywhere in life.
4. According to Hamper, what percentage of Flint was linked to the auto factories?
5. During his first stint at GM, what part of the cars did Hamper work on?
(b) Dashboard interiors.
(d) Rear wheel wells.
Short Answer Questions
1. What music did Hamper and his coworkers listen to at work?
2. What racket did Louie have going at work?
3. What happened when Hamper was called in to see the guidance counselor at school?
4. Why was Hamper proud to build a suburban for the celebrity Louise Mandrell?
5. What aggravated Hamper about his friendship with Janice?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)