|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Howie do when he began touring the factory again?
(a) Inspired confidence like he had done before.
(b) Became the butt of everyone's jokes.
(c) Walked slowly and did not interact with the employees.
(d) Bounded around to check the quality of people's work.
2. As told in Chapter Four, how much money did Hamper make while working at the factory?
(a) $200 a shift.
(b) $15.33 an hour.
(c) $12.82 an hour.
(d) $9.82 an hour.
3. When Hamper was a child, why were his friends amused by his dad?
(a) Because his dad told good stories.
(b) Because their dads were sober and hard-working.
(c) Because his dad loved to entertain kids.
(d) Because his dad always gave them an allowance too.
4. Why did Hamper like spending time at Joanie's house?
(a) She had no siblings.
(b) Her mother cooked great food.
(c) Her father was friendly and fair.
(d) Her siblings were well-behaved.
5. Why was Hamper proud to build a suburban for the celebrity Louise Mandrell?
(a) He adored her music.
(b) He wanted to make her suburban special.
(c) He had never known who bought the vehicles he built.
(d) He hoped to meet her one day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hamper's mom hope he'd do once he finished high school?
2. Approximately how long was Hamper's father gone?
3. What did Roy eventually do to his pet mouse?
4. What was the routine when Joanie visited Hamper's house?
5. What victory did Hamper enjoy, though the Olympic gold medal wasn't real?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)