|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Good Times Lounge sued Hamper, how much money did the owner want?
(a) Five thousand dollars.
(b) Fifteen thousand dollars.
(c) Ten thousand dollars.
(d) No money but a written apology.
2. What did Howie do when he began touring the factory again?
(a) Became the butt of everyone's jokes.
(b) Bounded around to check the quality of people's work.
(c) Inspired confidence like he had done before.
(d) Walked slowly and did not interact with the employees.
3. What was the name of Hamper's first supervisor?
4. What happened when Hamper was called in to see the guidance counselor at school?
(a) The counselor could only recommend blue-collar jobs.
(b) The counselor could not find a suitable job for him.
(c) Hamper was too stoned to go.
(d) Hamper hated all the job choices that the counselor presented.
5. At the beginning of Chapter Two, what religiously-loaded term did Hamper use to describe Flint?
(a) Hitching-post Heaven.
(b) Greaseball Mecca.
(c) The Automotive Temple.
(d) God's Factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hamper and Dave Steel initially bond?
2. According to Hamper, why did the nuns not care that he was a poor student?
3. What motivated Hamper to make the honor roll during his freshmen year of high school?
4. What was the plot line of the movie Dave and Hamper planned to film?
5. At the beginning of Chapter Three, what reason did Hamper give that Joanie was unhappy in their marriage?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)