1. What music did Hamper and his coworkers listen to at work?
(a) Top 40's.
(b) Classic rock.
2. How did the assembly-line workers originally run their radio?
(a) With 9-volt batteries.
(b) By plugging into a factory outlet.
(c) With a car battery.
(d) By tuning into the factory loudspeaker.
3. According to Hamper's theory, why did the shop-rats listen to that kind of music?
(a) It's the music their fathers always listened to.
(b) It's redundant and predictable like their work.
(c) It's the music they grew up with.
(d) It's the only station their radio can pick up.
4. How did management generally run the factory?
(a) Every rule must be followed completely.
(b) Hear no evil, see no evil.
(c) Follow the letter of the law but not necessarily the spirit.
(d) Any employee who's a favorite can do whatever he wants.
5. How old was Hamper the first time he went to a car factory?
This section contains 6,103 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)