Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the dance academy, what are the girls' dances supposed to convey?
2. Why does the narrator go to visit Tariq Mia in Chapter 14?
3. What is shocking about the woman the narrator helps?
4. Why couldn't the daughter find a husband?
5. What happens to the buildings in the elderly woman's hometown?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the use of music around the Narmada in "A River Sutra".
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how the Narmada river functions as a character in "A River Sutra".
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the course of change our narrator experiences: stretch from before the beginning of "A River Sutra" to the end, reasons for change, and where we leave him at the end.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)