Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the dance academy, what are the girls' dances supposed to convey?
2. Why does the narrator go to visit Tariq Mia in Chapter 14?
3. What is shocking about the woman the narrator helps?
4. Why couldn't the daughter find a husband?
5. What happens to the buildings in the elderly woman's hometown?
Several characters attempt suicide in "A River Sutra". Discuss this compulsion amongst characters.
Part 1) Success and failure.
Part 2) Individual situation and reason.
Part 3) A blanket, overall condition with enlightenment.
Discuss the errors and successes in the narrator's spiritual journey. Please provide several examples of both errors and successes from the text to support your response.
What does the story of the Naga Baba offer to the book as a whole?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)