Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the dance academy, what are the girls' dances supposed to convey?
2. Why does the narrator go to visit Tariq Mia in Chapter 14?
3. What is shocking about the woman the narrator helps?
4. Why couldn't the daughter find a husband?
5. What happens to the buildings in the elderly woman's hometown?
Discuss paternity and childhood in "A River Sutra". Where can this type of relationship be seen in the text? Who is involved, and how does it drive the plot?
How do the array of religions used in "A River Sutra" add to the narrator's spiritual journey? What statement does it make about spirituality? India?
Discuss the use of music around the Narmada in "A River Sutra".
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)