|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Tariq Mia's opinion, how is the narrator trying to learn about enlightenment?
(a) Secondhand stories.
(c) The stars.
2. A courtesan's education of noblemen must be ______ guidance.
3. What is the elderly woman's priority with her daughter as the city changes?
(a) Making her more involved in the community.
(b) Convincing her not to become a spy.
(c) Teaching her to be a star.
(d) Protecting her.
4. At the dance academy, what are the girls' dances supposed to convey?
5. Where does the narrator walk in Mahadeo?
(a) The forest.
(b) The temple.
(c) The bazaar.
(d) A quiet neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skills were courtesans supposed to teach noblemen?
2. The narrator is _______ by Dr. Mitra's translation.
3. Why does the narrator go to see Tariq Mia in Chapter 11?
4. How does the elderly woman's daughter die?
5. A man who comes to see the father says he wants to at least be near _______.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)