|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the elderly woman from?
2. What characterizes the town of Mahadeo?
(a) The market.
(b) The temple.
(c) The crime.
(d) The live music.
3. Why does the narrator go to see Tariq Mia in Chapter 11?
(a) To tell the elderly woman's story.
(b) To hear another story.
(c) To bring him a gift.
(d) To pay his respects.
4. Today, where is the Aryan who slept on the riverbank?
(b) Under the water.
(d) Still there.
5. What does the narrator not believe the river can wash away?
Short Answer Questions
1. While reading by the river, Tariq Mia heard ______.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 16, where does Uma go?
3. How long has the elderly woman's daughter been held captive?
4. The father says he will die happy if he could sing like _______.
5. Where does the narrator walk in Mahadeo?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)