|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the power comes back in the guesthouse, what is the narrator able to do again?
(a) His daily meditations.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Clean the rooms.
2. Where is the elderly woman's daughter taken after she is kidnapped?
(c) The banks of the Narmada.
3. In order to become a Naga, one must ______.
4. What happened to the elderly woman's hometown?
(a) It turned into a farm town.
(b) It became a cultural center.
(c) It turned into a factory town.
(d) It was destroyed in a war.
5. Today, where is the Aryan who slept on the riverbank?
(a) Still there.
(d) Under the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator not believe the river can wash away?
2. Why does the man decide not to marry the daughter?
3. A man who comes to see the father says he wants to at least be near _______.
4. What does the narrator discuss with Dr. Mitra at the beginning of Chapter 9?
5. Why does Mr. Changla allow the elderly woman to stay?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)