1. The narrator was once a bureaucrat, but is now a ___________.
2. What is special about the placement of the guesthouse on the banks of the Narmada River?
It's a religious pilgrimage site.
3. The narrator took the job at the guesthouse after what event?
His wife died.
4. What is the narrator's job at the guesthouse?
5. What does the river offer to the narrator?
His object of reflection.
6. What of the river's can the narrator hear at night?
7. What can the Vano Village Deity cure?
This section contains 3,957 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)