|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the doctor's diagnosis of Nitin?
(a) Nitin has a brain tumor.
(b) Nitin only thinks he's possessed.
(c) Nitin has a rare disease.
(d) Nitin is crazy.
2. What is Tariq Mia's pet name for the narrator?
(b) Funny Buddy.
(c) Little Brother.
3. What is Tariq Mia's purpose in telling this story?
(a) To pass the time.
(b) To discuss the human heart.
(c) To scare the narrator.
(d) To brag about his intelligence.
4. In the story of the Kabirvad Tree, what created it?
(a) The Narmada River.
(b) The Jain monk's prayers.
(c) Kabir's toothbrush.
5. According to the Jain monk, ritual means nothing if you don't do what?
(a) Know the longing that precedes it.
(b) Follow religious teachings precisely.
(c) Follow it diligently.
(d) Believe in the cause.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Master Mohan's wife enraged by Imrat's recording contract?
2. In the Jain monk's story, the crowd at the ceremony is excited by what, other than his diamonds?
3. Why do the police come to the guesthouse?
4. Why is Imrat killed?
5. What religion is Tariq Mia?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)