|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Imrat have to practice in the park?
(a) He can earn money.
(b) Master Mohan's wife doesn't let him do it in the house.
(c) The trees inspire him.
(d) He has indoor allergies.
2. When one renounces the world, how long must one fast for?
(a) For one week.
(b) Until they reach enlightenment.
(c) Until they become a monk.
(d) Until the head monk allows them.
3. The narrator was once a bureaucrat, but is now a ___________.
(d) Naga Baba.
4. Who does Nitin become while managing the tea estate?
(a) His fake persona.
(b) An overly controlling boss.
(c) A tea estate worker.
(d) A woman.
5. What can the Vano Village Deity cure?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is charged with Imrat's murder?
2. Why do Jain monks cover their mouths?
3. For some time, the narrator feels ________ by the monk's story.
4. Why is Imrat killed?
5. No longer interested in women, Nitin is interested in _____.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)