|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cheers the narrator after his talk with Tariq Mia?
(a) Vano Village lightheartedness.
(b) Vano Village generosity.
(c) People washing in the river.
(d) A photo of his family.
2. What religion is Tariq Mia?
3. How is Nitin protected from the struggles in India?
(a) He fled the country.
(b) He never left the house.
(c) He was completely oblivious.
(d) His luxurious life.
4. Why does Tariq Mia begin to tell the narrator his story?
(a) So he will understand true struggle.
(b) So he will appreciate nature.
(c) So he will better understand the human heart.
(d) So he will take life less seriously.
5. What does the river offer to the narrator?
(a) Good company.
(b) A place to bathe.
(c) Eternal life.
(d) His object of reflection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of family is Nitin's family from?
2. According to the Jain monk, ritual means nothing if you don't do what?
3. What is special about Imrat?
4. Why isn't Master Mohan respected?
5. When one renounces the world, how long must one fast for?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)