|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Changla explains that Nitin's denial of _____ is what lead to his insanity.
2. The narrator is _______ by Dr. Mitra's translation.
(a) Indifferent to.
3. What is the narrator's primary anxiety about Nitin?
(a) His wealth.
(b) His safety.
(c) His health.
(d) His faith.
4. Why isn't Master Mohan respected?
(a) He is a criminal.
(b) He has a disease.
(c) His family was poor.
(d) His family is rude.
5. The narrator doesn't understand how a ___ could drive Nitin insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Jain monk, ritual means nothing if you don't do what?
2. Why does the narrator read Nitin's diary?
3. Why does the narrator not know that Nitin has gone?
4. What is special about Imrat?
5. What is Master Mohan's only escape?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)