|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the doctor's diagnosis of Nitin?
(a) Nitin has a brain tumor.
(b) Nitin only thinks he's possessed.
(c) Nitin has a rare disease.
(d) Nitin is crazy.
2. Why does the narrator read Nitin's diary?
(a) Because he's a snoop.
(b) To understand what happened.
(c) Because Nitin is brilliant.
(d) Because his father asked him to.
3. How has Nitin's presence disrupted the narrator's life?
(a) He talks too much.
(b) He has loud parties.
(c) He's always worrying about him.
(d) He makes the narrator feel inadequate.
4. "Master" is a title for a ________.
5. What is Master Mohan's profession?
(b) Music teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "Indian disease" does Dr. Mitra claim the narrator has?
2. How does the narrator know it's Nitin who's in trouble?
3. When a Jain becomes a monk, what part of the ceremony marks their departure from the world?
4. What is Master Mohan's only escape?
5. Why must Nitin make a clay figure of the goddess and submerge it?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)