1. The narrator was once a bureaucrat, but is now a ___________.
(c) Naga Baba.
2. What is special about the placement of the guesthouse on the banks of the Narmada River?
(a) It's a religious pilgrimage site.
(b) It's where the narrator was born.
(c) It's inexpensive real estate.
(d) It's known for it's nice smell.
3. The narrator took the job at the guesthouse after what event?
(a) His daughter moved to the city.
(b) He lost his other job.
(c) The guesthouse was renovated.
(d) His wife died.
4. What is the narrator's job at the guesthouse?
5. What does the river offer to the narrator?
(a) His object of reflection.
(b) Eternal life.
(c) A place to bathe.
(d) Good company.
6. What of the river's can the narrator hear at night?
(a) Its fish.
(b) Its heartbeat.
(c) Its whisper.
(d) Its waves.
7. What can the Vano Village Deity cure?
This section contains 3,957 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)