|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeff do when Chips antagonizes Ann?
(a) Renounces their friendship.
(b) Threatens to kill him.
(c) Kicks him out of the house.
2. Why are Mattie and Grandma so happy?
(a) Grandma got good medical test results.
(b) They like their new neighbors.
(c) Jeff has come home.
(d) They got good deals on Christmas gifts.
3. What is Grandma's reaction toward Ann?
4. How many years had John attended college?
5. What does Mattie ask Jeff to do before he marries Ann?
(a) Date other girls.
(b) Finish law school.
(c) Get a good job.
(d) Buy a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mattie think is a big problem with her family?
2. What is the name of John's poem?
3. Why have Skeeter and Al come to the house?
4. What does Jeff tell Mattie to do with his uniform?
5. What does Mattie discuss with Ann?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)