|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mattie ask Jeff to do before he marries Ann?
(a) Date other girls.
(b) Buy a house.
(c) Finish law school.
(d) Get a good job.
2. Why are Mattie and Grandma so happy?
(a) They like their new neighbors.
(b) Grandma got good medical test results.
(c) Jeff has come home.
(d) They got good deals on Christmas gifts.
3. What is John doing at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Mopping the floor.
(c) Painting the house.
(d) Eating breakfast.
4. Where did John direct his frustrated ambitions?
5. What is Mattie's response to Jeff's telling her that he asked Ann to marry him?
(a) She tries to act happy.
(b) She is very happy.
(c) She is not happy at all
(d) She thinks the idea will grow on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Mattie have the biopsies done?
2. What does Jeff tell Mattie to do with his uniform?
3. Who is Mo's girlfriend?
4. Who from Mattie's family moved in with Mattie and John years ago?
5. Why have Skeeter and Al come to the house?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)