|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of John's poem?
(a) Rollin' on the River.
(b) The Tigres River.
(c) The River Niger.
(d) The River is Wide.
2. What does Mo deride Jeff for regarding Jeff's vision?
(a) Jeff lacks the ambition.
(b) Fighting for black rights through the legal system.
(c) Jeff is no good at negotiating.
(d) He is too stupid to make it happen.
3. What is John's mood as he leaves the house?
4. How much gratitude did Mattie's sisters show for what John and Mattie did for them.
(a) They paid them back in full.
(b) They are helping others as they were helped.
(c) They are paying them back.
5. What happens after a violent confrontation between Jeff and Mo?
(a) Mo shoots Ann.
(b) Jeff kicks everyone out of the house.
(c) Mo stabs Jeff.
(d) Jeff shoots Mo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Skeeter take at the house?
2. Where did Mattie and John live when John was in college?
3. Why does Dudley think it best if John is aware of Mattie's condition?
4. Why does Mattie especially love John?
5. What does Mattie discuss with Ann?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)