|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were John's career goals?
(a) To be a professor.
(b) To be a lawyer.
(c) To be a scientist.
(d) To be a doctor.
2. Who does Mattie not want to know about her condition?
3. Where does Ann say Mattie will get her true rewards?
(b) Her retirement.
(c) Her grandchildren.
(d) Her golden years.
4. What does Mattie think is a big problem with her family?
(a) Bad tempers.
(b) Alcohol abuse.
(c) Mental illness.
(d) Lack of education.
5. What room is John working in at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The living room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The back porch.
(d) The bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John's mood as he leaves the house?
2. What does Jeff tell Mattie to do with his uniform?
3. Why are Mattie and Grandma so happy?
4. How many years had John attended college?
5. What does Mattie not attempt to control in her household?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)