|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What element becomes almost human as it appears in the play?
(a) Street noise.
2. What is Mattie's response to Jeff's telling her that he asked Ann to marry him?
(a) She thinks the idea will grow on her.
(b) She tries to act happy.
(c) She is very happy.
(d) She is not happy at all
3. What does Mattie think is a big problem with her family?
(a) Bad tempers.
(b) Lack of education.
(c) Alcohol abuse.
(d) Mental illness.
4. Why is John perplexed to see Jeff when he returns home?
(a) Jeff is very early.
(b) Jeff has lost a lot of weight.
(c) Jeff is not wearing his uniform.
(d) Jeff is running very late.
5. What type of encouragement does Ann give Mattie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What room is John working in at the beginning of Act 2?
2. How much gratitude did Mattie's sisters show for what John and Mattie did for them.
3. Where will Mattie have the biopsies done?
4. What does Mattie not attempt to control in her household?
5. Why can Jeff not try on his uniform?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)