|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Dudley scheduled for Mattie?
(a) Tee times.
(c) Blood donation.
(d) Hair appointment.
2. What style of language do the male characters use?
3. Where do John and Dudley go?
(b) The gas station.
(c) The bar.
(d) The liquor store.
4. Who from Mattie's family moved in with Mattie and John years ago?
(a) Mattie's two sisters.
(b) Mattie's two cousins.
(c) Mattie's uncle.
(d) Mattie's father.
5. What does Jeff tell Mattie to do with his uniform?
(a) Give it to the Salvation Army.
(b) Hem the pants.
(c) Take it to the cleaners.
(d) Mend a tear in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element becomes almost human as it appears in the play?
2. What does Jeff tell his mother when she asks him to wait to get married?
3. What is Grandma's reaction toward Ann?
4. Why are Mattie and Grandma so happy?
5. What is Mattie's response to Jeff's telling her that he asked Ann to marry him?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)