|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mattie's medical tests reveal?
(a) Everything is fine.
(b) Colon cancer.
(c) A bile duct blockage.
(d) Abnormalities in her remaining breast.
2. How many jobs did John have to work to support the household?
3. Who comes to the house to talk to John?
(a) Mr. Greevey.
4. Why does Mattie especially love John?
(a) He writes poetry for her.
(b) He buys her jewelry for Christmas.
(c) He brings her flowers.
(d) He sacrificed to take care of her family.
5. Why was John forced to drop out of school?
(a) He got seriously ill.
(b) To care for Mattie's family.
(c) He ran out of money.
(d) To take care of the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have Skeeter and Al come to the house?
2. What style of language do the male characters use?
3. What is John's mood as he leaves the house?
4. Where did Mattie and John live when John was in college?
5. What drug does Skeeter take at the house?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)