|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mattie think is a big problem with her family?
(a) Mental illness.
(b) Alcohol abuse.
(c) Bad tempers.
(d) Lack of education.
2. What is Grandma's reaction toward Ann?
3. What is the name of John's poem?
(a) The Tigres River.
(b) The River is Wide.
(c) Rollin' on the River.
(d) The River Niger.
4. How many years had John attended college?
5. Why is John perplexed to see Jeff when he returns home?
(a) Jeff is not wearing his uniform.
(b) Jeff has lost a lot of weight.
(c) Jeff is running very late.
(d) Jeff is very early.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Jeff not try on his uniform?
2. Why was Jeff discharged from the Air Force?
3. Why are Mattie and Grandma so happy?
4. Who from Mattie's family moved in with Mattie and John years ago?
5. Who had Dudley seen as a patient this morning?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)