|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mattie ask Jeff to do before he marries Ann?
(a) Date other girls.
(b) Get a good job.
(c) Finish law school.
(d) Buy a house.
2. What were John's career goals?
(a) To be a professor.
(b) To be a scientist.
(c) To be a lawyer.
(d) To be a doctor.
3. What does Jeff do when Chips antagonizes Ann?
(a) Threatens to kill him.
(c) Renounces their friendship.
(d) Kicks him out of the house.
4. Where does John want Dudley to go with him?
(a) The Apple bar.
(c) Bob Evans.
(d) Zack's Diner.
5. Who from Mattie's family moved in with Mattie and John years ago?
(a) Mattie's two cousins.
(b) Mattie's uncle.
(c) Mattie's two sisters.
(d) Mattie's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Mattie and Grandma so happy?
2. What does Jeff tell his mother when she asks him to wait to get married?
3. Jeff tells his father that there are different ________________ for different people.
4. Where did John direct his frustrated ambitions?
5. From where did Mattie's two sisters come?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)