|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who from Mattie's family moved in with Mattie and John years ago?
(a) Mattie's two cousins.
(b) Mattie's uncle.
(c) Mattie's two sisters.
(d) Mattie's father.
2. What did John and Mattie do when Mattie's sisters came to New York?
(a) Sent them back home.
(b) Got them married off.
(c) Took care of them.
(d) Found them an apartment.
3. Where will Mattie have the biopsies done?
(a) Harlem Hospital.
(b) Princeton Plainsboro Hospital.
(c) Johns Hopkins Hospital.
(d) New York Presbyterian Hospital.
4. Why can Jeff not try on his uniform?
(a) He forgot to pack it.
(b) It is too small.
(c) It is at the cleaners.
(d) He was discharged from the Air Force.
5. What is John's mood as he leaves the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years had John attended college?
2. Why have Skeeter and Al come to the house?
3. How does Grandma react to Jeff's telling her that he has asked Ann to marry him?
4. What does Jeff tell his mother when she asks him to wait to get married?
5. What does Mattie think is a big problem with her family?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)