|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mattie not attempt to control in her household?
(a) The alcohol consumption.
(b) The computer use.
(c) The TV shows.
(d) The swearing.
2. What does Mattie think is a big problem with her family?
(a) Mental illness.
(b) Bad tempers.
(c) Lack of education.
(d) Alcohol abuse.
3. Who is Mo's girlfriend?
4. What does Jeff tell Mattie to do with his uniform?
(a) Take it to the cleaners.
(b) Mend a tear in it.
(c) Hem the pants.
(d) Give it to the Salvation Army.
5. Where did John direct his frustrated ambitions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John ask Jeff to do when he sees him?
2. Jeff tells his father that there are different ________________ for different people.
3. How much gratitude did Mattie's sisters show for what John and Mattie did for them.
4. For what event do Mattie and Grandma plan to go shopping?
5. Who had Dudley seen as a patient this morning?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)