|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mattie ask Ann to do while she is gone?
(a) Tidy up Jeff's bedroom.
(b) Make some party food.
(c) Make phone calls to invite people to the party.
(d) Run the vacuum cleaner.
2. What does Jeff tell his mother when she asks him to wait to get married?
(a) He can't agree to wait.
(b) He will wait six months.
(c) He will wait until he graduates law school.
(d) He will wait as long as it takes.
3. How many jobs did John have to work to support the household?
4. What element becomes almost human as it appears in the play?
(a) Street noise.
5. Where did Mattie and John live when John was in college?
(a) New York.
(b) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mattie discuss with Ann?
2. What does Mattie say is her only reward?
3. What does Mattie not attempt to control in her household?
4. Why are Mattie and Grandma so happy?
5. For what event do Mattie and Grandma plan to go shopping?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)