|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Jeff discharged from the Air Force?
(a) He went AWOL.
(b) He failed navigator training.
(c) He was drunk on duty.
(d) He was arrested for drunk driving.
2. Why are Mattie and Grandma so happy?
(a) They got good deals on Christmas gifts.
(b) They like their new neighbors.
(c) Grandma got good medical test results.
(d) Jeff has come home.
3. What style of language do the male characters use?
4. Who is Mo's girlfriend?
5. What does Mattie think is a big problem with her family?
(a) Mental illness.
(b) Bad tempers.
(c) Lack of education.
(d) Alcohol abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who from Mattie's family moved in with Mattie and John years ago?
2. Who does Mattie not want to know about her condition?
3. What time of day is it when Act 2 begins?
4. What does Jeff tell his mother when she asks him to wait to get married?
5. What is Mattie's response to Jeff's telling her that he asked Ann to marry him?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)