|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room is John working in at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The living room.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The back porch.
(d) The kitchen.
2. How old is Grandma?
3. Why can Jeff not try on his uniform?
(a) He was discharged from the Air Force.
(b) He forgot to pack it.
(c) It is too small.
(d) It is at the cleaners.
4. What does Jeff tell Mattie to do with his uniform?
(a) Take it to the cleaners.
(b) Hem the pants.
(c) Give it to the Salvation Army.
(d) Mend a tear in it.
5. What does Mattie discuss with Ann?
(a) Mattie's family.
(b) Civil Rights Movement.
(c) Sunday dinner plans.
(d) Ann's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeff do when Chips antagonizes Ann?
2. What drug does Skeeter take at the house?
3. What element becomes almost human as it appears in the play?
4. Where did John direct his frustrated ambitions?
5. For what event do Mattie and Grandma plan to go shopping?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)