|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeff tell his mother when she asks him to wait to get married?
(a) He will wait until he graduates law school.
(b) He will wait six months.
(c) He can't agree to wait.
(d) He will wait as long as it takes.
2. Why is John perplexed to see Jeff when he returns home?
(a) Jeff is not wearing his uniform.
(b) Jeff is very early.
(c) Jeff has lost a lot of weight.
(d) Jeff is running very late.
3. Why does Mattie especially love John?
(a) He writes poetry for her.
(b) He brings her flowers.
(c) He sacrificed to take care of her family.
(d) He buys her jewelry for Christmas.
4. What does John feels about Jeff's discharge?
(a) It was predictable.
(b) It is unfortunate.
(c) It is a disgrace.
(d) It is reversible.
5. Who is Mo's girlfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mattie and John live when John was in college?
2. Jeff tells his father that there are different ________________ for different people.
3. What relieves Gail's mind?
4. How much gratitude did Mattie's sisters show for what John and Mattie did for them.
5. What is John doing at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)