|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandma think is Ann's plan?
(a) Trap Jeff into marriage.
(b) Rob the house.
(c) Turn Jeff against his family.
(d) Get Jeff back into a gang.
2. How does Grandma react to Jeff's telling her that he has asked Ann to marry him?
(a) She is obviously unhappy.
(b) She is happy for both of them.
(c) She says she will have to sleep on it.
(d) She will try to be happy.
3. Why is John perplexed to see Jeff when he returns home?
(a) Jeff is very early.
(b) Jeff is running very late.
(c) Jeff is not wearing his uniform.
(d) Jeff has lost a lot of weight.
4. How many jobs did John have to work to support the household?
5. What room is John working in at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The back porch.
(b) The living room.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ann say Mattie will get her true rewards?
2. What is Grandma's reaction toward Ann?
3. Why can Jeff not try on his uniform?
4. Where will Mattie have the biopsies done?
5. Why have Skeeter and Al come to the house?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)