|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do John and Dudley go?
(a) The bar.
(c) The liquor store.
(d) The gas station.
2. What does Mattie say is her only reward?
(a) Her fine son.
(b) Her good and loyal husband.
(c) Her home.
(d) Her health.
3. What does Jeff tell his mother when she asks him to wait to get married?
(a) He can't agree to wait.
(b) He will wait six months.
(c) He will wait until he graduates law school.
(d) He will wait as long as it takes.
4. Why does Mattie especially love John?
(a) He sacrificed to take care of her family.
(b) He brings her flowers.
(c) He buys her jewelry for Christmas.
(d) He writes poetry for her.
5. Why does Dudley think it best if John is aware of Mattie's condition?
(a) So he will be nicer to her.
(b) So he can prepare.
(c) So he can get insurance.
(d) So he can take her to the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element becomes almost human as it appears in the play?
2. How old is Grandma?
3. What does Jeff tell Mattie to do with his uniform?
4. Who had Dudley seen as a patient this morning?
5. Why is Grandma not happy about Ann's presence in their lives?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)