|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Grandma not happy about Ann's presence in their lives?
(a) No one is good enough for her grandson.
(b) Jeff should marry someone from the neighborhood.
(c) Ann is too uppity.
(d) Ann is a white girl.
2. How many years had John attended college?
3. Who does Mattie not want to know about her condition?
4. Who had Dudley seen as a patient this morning?
5. What happens after a violent confrontation between Jeff and Mo?
(a) Mo shoots Ann.
(b) Jeff kicks everyone out of the house.
(c) Mo stabs Jeff.
(d) Jeff shoots Mo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John feels about Jeff's discharge?
2. What does Mattie say is her only reward?
3. What does Mattie not attempt to control in her household?
4. Why can Jeff not try on his uniform?
5. What does Mattie discuss with Ann?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)