|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Jeff discharged from the Air Force?
(a) He failed navigator training.
(b) He was arrested for drunk driving.
(c) He went AWOL.
(d) He was drunk on duty.
2. Why was John forced to drop out of school?
(a) To take care of the farm.
(b) He ran out of money.
(c) To care for Mattie's family.
(d) He got seriously ill.
3. What does Grandma think is Ann's plan?
(a) Rob the house.
(b) Get Jeff back into a gang.
(c) Trap Jeff into marriage.
(d) Turn Jeff against his family.
4. What drug does Skeeter take at the house?
5. Why does Dudley think it best if John is aware of Mattie's condition?
(a) So he can get insurance.
(b) So he can prepare.
(c) So he will be nicer to her.
(d) So he can take her to the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jeff tells his father that there are different ________________ for different people.
2. What would Jeff rather do than re-join the gang?
3. Where does Ann say Mattie will get her true rewards?
4. Where did John direct his frustrated ambitions?
5. What relieves Gail's mind?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)