|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relieves Gail's mind?
(a) She got a new job.
(b) Jeff agrees to talk to Mo.
(c) She got good medical test results.
(d) She found an apartment.
2. What does John ask Jeff to do when he sees him?
(a) Go have a beer with him.
(b) Watch a baseball game on TV.
(c) Hug him.
(d) Put on his uniform.
3. What element becomes almost human as it appears in the play?
(d) Street noise.
4. How many years had John attended college?
5. What did John and Mattie do when Mattie's sisters came to New York?
(a) Took care of them.
(b) Got them married off.
(c) Found them an apartment.
(d) Sent them back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ann say Mattie will get her true rewards?
2. What room is John working in at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Why does Dudley think it best if John is aware of Mattie's condition?
4. What style of language do the male characters use?
5. Why are Mattie and Grandma so happy?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)