|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the house to talk to John?
(a) Mr. Greevey.
2. What happens after a violent confrontation between Jeff and Mo?
(a) Jeff shoots Mo.
(b) Mo shoots Ann.
(c) Jeff kicks everyone out of the house.
(d) Mo stabs Jeff.
3. What does Mattie ask Jeff to do before he marries Ann?
(a) Finish law school.
(b) Date other girls.
(c) Get a good job.
(d) Buy a house.
4. What room is John working in at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The living room.
(c) The back porch.
(d) The bathroom.
5. What drug does Skeeter take at the house?
6. From where did Mattie's two sisters come?
(c) North Carolina.
(d) South Carolina.
7. Jeff tells his father that there are different ________________ for different people.
8. What is John doing at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Painting the house.
(b) Mopping the floor.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Eating breakfast.
9. What would Jeff rather do than re-join the gang?
(a) Go to med school.
(c) Go to law school.
10. What do Mattie's medical tests reveal?
(a) Abnormalities in her remaining breast.
(b) Everything is fine.
(c) A bile duct blockage.
(d) Colon cancer.
11. Why are Mattie and Grandma so happy?
(a) Grandma got good medical test results.
(b) They got good deals on Christmas gifts.
(c) Jeff has come home.
(d) They like their new neighbors.
12. What does Mattie say is her only reward?
(a) Her good and loyal husband.
(b) Her home.
(c) Her fine son.
(d) Her health.
13. What did John and Mattie do when Mattie's sisters came to New York?
(a) Sent them back home.
(b) Took care of them.
(c) Found them an apartment.
(d) Got them married off.
14. What does Gail ask Jeff to do?
(a) Get her some college course information.
(b) Take her out.
(c) Hide her gun.
(d) Speak to Mo as a friend.
15. Why have Skeeter and Al come to the house?
(a) To ask Jeff to re-join their gang.
(b) To take Jeff out for his birthday.
(c) To borrow some money from Jeff.
(d) To go have some beers to celebrate Jeff coming home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dudley think it best if John is aware of Mattie's condition?
2. What time of day is it when Act 2 begins?
3. How many years had John attended college?
4. Who is Mo's girlfriend?
5. What is Grandma's reaction toward Ann?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)