|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the paper from which John reads to Ann?
(a) John's latest poem.
(b) A phone number.
(d) A few notes.
2. What does Mattie consider herself to be?
(a) A very lucky woman.
(b) Living under a black cloud.
(c) Better off than her friends.
3. How many jobs did John have to work to support the household?
4. What does Mo need Jeff to do to help catch the stool pigeon?
(a) Man one of the bugged phones.
(b) Go on surveillance all night.
(c) Lead a drug raid.
(d) Get more guns.
5. What does Mattie say happened to her on the subway?
(a) She was mugged.
(b) She lost her tokens.
(c) She got off at the wrong station.
(d) She almost fainted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Mattie have the biopsies done?
2. Why effect does the pain medication have on Mattie?
3. What does Mo admit to the group?
4. What is Grandma's reaction toward Ann?
5. Which character is missing from the gathering in Act 3?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)