|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John and Mattie do when Mattie's sisters came to New York?
(a) Sent them back home.
(b) Got them married off.
(c) Took care of them.
(d) Found them an apartment.
2. What is Grandma's reaction toward Ann?
3. Why effect does the pain medication have on Mattie?
(a) It increases her heart rate.
(b) It stimulates all her senses.
(c) It makes her nauseous.
(d) It makes her drowsy.
4. What happens after a violent confrontation between Jeff and Mo?
(a) Mo stabs Jeff.
(b) Jeff kicks everyone out of the house.
(c) Jeff shoots Mo.
(d) Mo shoots Ann.
5. Where does Ann say Mattie will get her true rewards?
(a) Her retirement.
(b) Her golden years.
(d) Her grandchildren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mattie not attempt to control in her household?
2. Which of the following is not one of Chip's gang members?
3. How many jobs did John have to work to support the household?
4. Who attempts to console John?
5. What does John take from all the men?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)