|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the brownstone where Grandma Wilhemina lives?
(a) John Williams.
(b) James Hall.
(c) Grandma Wilhemina.
(d) John Pearson.
2. What does Grandma Wilhemina put in her coffee?
(c) Hazelnut syrup.
(d) Irish cream liqueur.
3. What room is John working in at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The living room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The back porch.
(d) The bathroom.
4. In what month does the play open?
5. Which of the following things does John NOT do after learning of Mattie's medical condition?
(a) Rails at God for bringing sorrow into his life.
(b) Collapses to the floor.
(c) Leads the family in a prayer.
(d) Runs around in a rage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will follow Mattie's medical procedure?
2. What has Mo done to help catch the stool pigeon?
3. What style of language do the male characters use?
4. Who has arrived at John's house?
5. John remembers that it is what day of the week?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)