|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of encouragement does Ann give Mattie?
2. Who does Chips accuse of being the stool pigeon?
3. Where does John say he has been all week?
(a) Staying at a cheap hotel.
(b) Doing drugs with friends.
(c) Writing poetry in a room over a store.
(d) Walking the streets.
4. Who owns the brownstone where Grandma Wilhemina lives?
(a) John Williams.
(b) Grandma Wilhemina.
(c) James Hall.
(d) John Pearson.
5. What do John and Dudley do after Mattie goes to bed?
(a) Smoke cigars.
(b) Go to the Angel Bar.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Play cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ann Vanderguild?
2. Who is Mo's girlfriend?
3. Whose prints are the only ones left on the guns?
4. What does Jeff reveal to the gang?
5. What is on the paper from which John reads to Ann?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)