|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mattie think is a big problem with her family?
(a) Alcohol abuse.
(b) Bad tempers.
(c) Lack of education.
(d) Mental illness.
2. What were John's career goals?
(a) To be a lawyer.
(b) To be a professor.
(c) To be a scientist.
(d) To be a doctor.
3. What do Jeff and Ann do after Jeff comes home?
(a) Drink some beers.
(b) Eat dinner.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Smoke a joint.
4. What does Jeff tell Mattie to do with his uniform?
(a) Give it to the Salvation Army.
(b) Hem the pants.
(c) Take it to the cleaners.
(d) Mend a tear in it.
5. What beverage is Grandma Wilhemina fixing?
(b) Iced tea.
(d) Hot chocolate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of THE RIVER NIGER?
2. What does Mattie ask Ann to do while she is gone?
3. How much money does John ask to borrow from Dudley?
4. What does John ask Jeff to do when he sees him?
5. How much gratitude did Mattie's sisters show for what John and Mattie did for them.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)