|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Ann met Jeff?
(c) New Zealand.
2. Where will Mattie have the biopsies done?
(a) Harlem Hospital.
(b) Johns Hopkins Hospital.
(c) Princeton Plainsboro Hospital.
(d) New York Presbyterian Hospital.
3. What does Jeff do when Chips antagonizes Ann?
(a) Renounces their friendship.
(c) Threatens to kill him.
(d) Kicks him out of the house.
4. Who has arrived at John's house?
(a) Ann Vanderguild.
(b) Anita Vanderguild.
(c) Ann van der Hoevel.
(d) Ann Vanderbilt.
5. Why are Mattie and Grandma so happy?
(a) They got good deals on Christmas gifts.
(b) Grandma got good medical test results.
(c) Jeff has come home.
(d) They like their new neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of John's wife?
2. Who is the author of THE RIVER NIGER?
3. What had Dudley been doing out of the country?
4. Who from Mattie's family moved in with Mattie and John years ago?
5. What alcohol has Dudley brought with him?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)