|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do John and Dudley go?
(a) The bar.
(c) The liquor store.
(d) The gas station.
2. What falls out of John's pocket?
(a) Piece of paper.
(b) Piece of candy.
(c) Dollar bill.
3. What covers John's clothes when he comes into the house?
(a) Wood shavings.
(b) An apron.
4. Where does Ann say Mattie will get her true rewards?
(a) Her retirement.
(b) Her golden years.
(c) Her grandchildren.
5. Who owns the brownstone where Grandma Wilhemina lives?
(a) John Pearson.
(b) Grandma Wilhemina.
(c) James Hall.
(d) John Williams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jeff and Ann do after Jeff comes home?
2. What relieves Gail's mind?
3. Why does Dudley think it best if John is aware of Mattie's condition?
4. What is Grandma Wilhemina's last name?
5. What style of language do the male characters use?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)