|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mattie's medical tests reveal?
(a) Colon cancer.
(b) Everything is fine.
(c) Abnormalities in her remaining breast.
(d) A bile duct blockage.
2. Where does Ann say Mattie will get her true rewards?
(a) Her golden years.
(b) Her grandchildren.
(d) Her retirement.
3. From where did Mattie's two sisters come?
(c) North Carolina.
(d) South Carolina.
4. Who is the author of THE RIVER NIGER?
(a) Joseph A. Walker.
(b) Jeremiah A. Walker.
(c) Joseph A. Bender.
(d) James A. Walker.
5. Why is John perplexed to see Jeff when he returns home?
(a) Jeff is not wearing his uniform.
(b) Jeff is running very late.
(c) Jeff is very early.
(d) Jeff has lost a lot of weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the house to talk to John?
2. How many years has Ann's father been in prison?
3. What did John and Mattie do when Mattie's sisters came to New York?
4. What does John ask Jeff to do when he sees him?
5. What does Jeff do when Chips antagonizes Ann?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)