|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ann say Mattie will get her true rewards?
(a) Her golden years.
(c) Her retirement.
(d) Her grandchildren.
2. Who is the author of THE RIVER NIGER?
(a) Jeremiah A. Walker.
(b) Joseph A. Walker.
(c) Joseph A. Bender.
(d) James A. Walker.
3. What does Mattie say is her only reward?
(a) Her home.
(b) Her good and loyal husband.
(c) Her health.
(d) Her fine son.
4. Who has arrived at John's house?
(a) Ann van der Hoevel.
(b) Ann Vanderguild.
(c) Anita Vanderguild.
(d) Ann Vanderbilt.
5. What does Mattie think is a big problem with her family?
(a) Bad tempers.
(b) Mental illness.
(c) Lack of education.
(d) Alcohol abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relieves Gail's mind?
2. What time period serves as the setting of THE RIVER NIGER?
3. What nationality is Dr. Dudley Stanton?
4. Why has Jeff been away from home?
5. Who owns the brownstone where Grandma Wilhemina lives?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)