|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does the play open?
2. What does Mattie tell Ann about what Jeff was in high school?
(a) A gang leader.
(b) A football hero.
(c) A valedictorian.
(d) A basketball star.
3. What is John Williams' occupation?
4. What can Mattie tell about Grandma tonight?
(a) She had been asleep.
(b) She is intoxicated.
(c) She has been crying.
(d) She hasn't eaten.
5. What had Ann told Mattie she wouldn't do during her visit?
(a) Smoke marijuana.
(b) Have sex with Jeff.
(d) Drink liquor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise startles Grandma Wilhemina?
2. What does Jeff do when he enters the house?
3. In what location does the play open?
4. What is Grandma Wilhemina's last name?
5. What is on the paper from which John reads to Ann?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)