|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does John ask to borrow from Dudley?
2. How does Grandma react to Jeff's telling her that he has asked Ann to marry him?
(a) She will try to be happy.
(b) She says she will have to sleep on it.
(c) She is obviously unhappy.
(d) She is happy for both of them.
3. What does Mattie say is her only reward?
(a) Her home.
(b) Her health.
(c) Her fine son.
(d) Her good and loyal husband.
4. In what location does the play open?
(a) A brownstone.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A bar.
(d) A church.
5. What does Mattie not attempt to control in her household?
(a) The TV shows.
(b) The alcohol consumption.
(c) The swearing.
(d) The computer use.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mattie especially love John?
2. How many children does Dudley have?
3. What does Mattie think is a big problem with her family?
4. What is John's mood as he leaves the house?
5. How much does John already owe Dudley?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)