|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much gratitude did Mattie's sisters show for what John and Mattie did for them.
(a) They are helping others as they were helped.
(b) They paid them back in full.
(d) They are paying them back.
2. What is the setting for Act 3?
(a) A street corner.
(b) The Apple Bar.
(c) Mattie's living room.
(d) An alley.
3. What does John count?
(a) The bottles of beer left in the refrigerator.
(b) The days until payday.
(c) The contents of his wallet.
(d) The days until Christmas.
4. What would Jeff rather do than re-join the gang?
(a) Go to law school.
(b) Go to med school.
5. What do Mattie's medical tests reveal?
(a) Everything is fine.
(b) Colon cancer.
(c) Abnormalities in her remaining breast.
(d) A bile duct blockage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John's mood as he leaves the house?
2. What does John tell Dudley to do?
3. What does Dudley do after opening the front door of the house?
4. Who had Dudley told about Mattie's health condition earlier?
5. Who from Mattie's family moved in with Mattie and John years ago?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)