1. Who is the author of THE RIVER NIGER?
(a) Joseph A. Walker.
(b) Joseph A. Bender.
(c) James A. Walker.
(d) Jeremiah A. Walker.
2. What time period serves as the setting of THE RIVER NIGER?
(a) The 1970s.
(b) The 1950s.
(c) The 1980s.
(d) The 1960s.
3. Where do the events of the story take place?
(b) Harlem, New York City.
(d) The Bronx, New York City.
4. What is the premise of the play?
(a) The gay marriage initiative in America.
(b) The women's right to vote movement in America.
(c) The struggles of black men in America.
(d) The struggles of black women in America.
5. In what month does the play open?
6. In what location does the play open?
(a) A bar.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A church.
(d) A brownstone.
7. What is Grandma Wilhemina's last name?
8. What beverage is Grandma Wilhemina fixing?
(a) Hot chocolate.
(c) Iced tea.
This section contains 3,699 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)