|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives with something for Clay while Clay and Wopner are talking?
(a) Postal mistress.
(c) Store Clerk.
2. In what year did Alfred Westgate Hatch Sr. buy Ragged Island?
3. Where is Malin Hatch relaxing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) The bedroom of his childhood home.
(b) The den of his childhood home.
(c) The porch of his childhood home.
(d) The living room of his childhood home.
4. What is the name of the English architect who designed the Water Pit?
(a) Captain Gerald Neidelman.
(b) Red Ned Ockham.
(c) Sir William Macallan.
(d) Sir Edmond O'Neal.
5. Who are the guests of honor at the Stormhaven Lobster Bake?
(a) Malin Hatch and Gerald Neidelman.
(b) The Thalassa Group.
(c) Ragged Island Search Team.
(d) Christopher St. John and Kerry Wopner.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Hatch visits the excavation site, how many skulls does the crew find?
2. On a boat ride to Ragged Island, what does Neidelman share with Malin?
3. In what year was Red Ned Ockham's command ship found adrift?
4. While at dinner, what does Bonterre tell Hatch they found?
5. What does Malin Hatch have to return to the lobster bake for after his confrontation with Woody Clay?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the discussion between Malin Hatch and Woody Clay about at the Stormhaven Lobster Bake?
2. Why is Wopner trashing one of his computers?
3. What is the legend of the pirate Red Ned Ockham?
4. Detail what is happening with Malin Hatch and Isobel Bonterre in Chapters 22 and 23.
5. What does Malin Hatch learn from the computer printout that Neidelman gives him?
6. What makes the team believe they have found a mass grave at the Water Pit?
7. Who does Malin renew an acquaintance with while at Stormhaven? What do they discuss?
8. What are three things mentioned in Red Ned Ockham's biography that Malin looks at?
9. Who was the first member of Neidelman's crew requiring medical attention from Malin? What happened that required medical attention?
10. Why does Malin return to Stormhaven at the beginning of Chapter 3?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)