|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Neidelman introduce as the team's computer specialist at the meeting after Field's injury?
(a) Kerry Wopner.
(b) William Macallan.
(c) Lyle Streeter.
(d) Christopher St. John.
2. What does Bonterre suggest to Hatch?
(a) They go to dinner.
(b) They become a couple.
(c) They take a trip.
(d) They move-in together.
3. How many possible places was Ockham's treasure believed hidden?
4. Where does Neidelman take Hatch where there are several engineers working?
(c) Command center.
5. What do Neidelman and Hatch discuss aboard the Griffin after dinner in Chapter 20?
(a) Macallan's Journal.
(b) Isobel Bonterre.
(c) The Project's progress.
(d) Woody Clay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Malin Hatch when Chapter 18 begins?
2. Kerry Wopner and Christopher St. John discuss with Malin some stories of how who functioned?
3. In what year did Alfred Westgate Hatch Sr. buy Ragged Island?
4. What does the Quonset hut hold?
5. While working at the hospital, who comes to visit Malin?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Wopner trashing one of his computers?
2. What do the divers take down with them, why do they take it down with them, and what happens at the command center during the dive in Chapter 15?
3. Who was the first member of Neidelman's crew requiring medical attention from Malin? What happened that required medical attention?
4. Who is Sir William Macallan? Why does Neidelman bring him up in his discussion with Malin about the project?
5. What happens when Malin and Johnny Hatch take a boat over to Ragged Island?
6. Detail the results of using the explosives on the Water Pit.
7. Detail what is happening with Malin Hatch and Isobel Bonterre in Chapters 22 and 23.
8. Describe the new Quonset hut that is now open on Ragged Island.
9. When Kerry Wopner goes to the post office, who does Wopner run into and what do they discuss?
10. What is the legend of the pirate Red Ned Ockham?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)