|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Malin doing when he receives a call for the first medical emergency of the project?
2. What type of test confirms that a certain hole is the Water Pit?
(a) Carbon 15.
(b) Carbon 13.
(c) Carbon 14.
(d) Carbon 16.
3. By running tests in the Water Pit, what is the team hoping to find?
(b) Secret codes.
(d) Floor tunnel.
4. While Hatch visits the excavation site, how many skulls does the crew find?
5. What is the name of the realtor Malin sees at his childhood home?
Short Answer Questions
1. While at dinner, what does Bonterre tell Hatch they found?
2. Claire, a past flame of Hatch's enters the restaurant. Who is she?
3. Kerry Wopner and Christopher St. John discuss with Malin some stories of how who functioned?
4. What type of helicopters do people think were flying around Ragged Island?
5. Who does Malin Hatch run into on his way back to the lobster bake?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Malin return to Stormhaven at the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. Why is Wopner trashing one of his computers?
3. Detail the results of using the explosives on the Water Pit.
4. Who was the first member of Neidelman's crew requiring medical attention from Malin? What happened that required medical attention?
5. Who are the two divers on Neidelman's team and what are they going to be doing?
6. What are three things mentioned in Red Ned Ockham's biography that Malin looks at?
7. Who is Captain Gerald Neidelman and why does he want to see Malin Hatch?
8. What was the discussion between Malin Hatch and Woody Clay about at the Stormhaven Lobster Bake?
9. What do Christopher St. John, Malin Hatch, and Kerry Wopner discuss on the Cerberus in Chapter 11?
10. Who is Sir William Macallan? Why does Neidelman bring him up in his discussion with Malin about the project?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)