1. Who is the Maine cod angler caught in a strong riptide during a storm and was forced off course to Ragged Island?
2. What is the place known as a mysterious spot on Ragged Island where there is a depression?
The water pit.
3. What month and year does "Riptide" begin?
4. In what year did Alfred Westgate Hatch Sr. buy Ragged Island?
5. How many years after Alfred Hatch Sr. bought Ragged Island does he declare bankruptcy and die?
6. What can the Hatch children see while playing from their family's backyard?
7. After the boys get to Ragged Island, what is the first thing the boys find?
A leg bone.
This section contains 3,696 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)