|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the boys get to Ragged Island, what is the first thing the boys find?
(a) A cave.
(b) A match.
(c) A small boat.
(d) A leg bone.
2. Neidelman tells Malin that his people decoded the architect's notes for the design of the Water Pit. How did the architect write the notes?
(a) By pen on rocks close to the Water Pit.
(b) In a special code.
(c) By pen in a locked diary.
(d) In invisible ink.
3. Whom does Neidelman introduce as the team's computer specialist at the meeting after Field's injury?
(a) Christopher St. John.
(b) Lyle Streeter.
(c) William Macallan.
(d) Kerry Wopner.
4. Where does Woody Clay talk about the treasure hunt?
(a) At a memorial.
(b) At a meeting hall.
(c) In a sermon.
(d) At a grave site.
5. Who arrives with something for Clay while Clay and Wopner are talking?
(a) Store Clerk.
(d) Postal mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Maine cod angler caught in a strong riptide during a storm and was forced off course to Ragged Island?
2. Who does Malin Hatch run into on his way back to the lobster bake?
3. Where does Neidelman take Hatch where there are several engineers working?
4. What reason does Neidelman give for the possible sabotage?
5. What is Malin Hatch examining while relaxing in Chapter 12?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)