|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Neidelman tells Malin that his people decoded the architect's notes for the design of the Water Pit. How did the architect write the notes?
(a) In a special code.
(b) In invisible ink.
(c) By pen in a locked diary.
(d) By pen on rocks close to the Water Pit.
2. As Chapter 20 opens, where is Malin Hatch having dinner with the Ragged Island crew?
(a) The Quoset hut.
(b) The Cerberus.
(c) The Plain Jane.
(d) The Griffin.
3. When Malin arrives back at Ragged Island, what is Malin forced to confront?
(b) All answers are correct.
4. What is the name of the owner of the local grocery store in Stormhaven with whom Malin renews an old acquaintance?
5. Where is Malin Hatch relaxing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) The porch of his childhood home.
(b) The bedroom of his childhood home.
(c) The den of his childhood home.
(d) The living room of his childhood home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the team plan to dump inside the Water Pit to test the water?
2. Chapter 10 opens with a meeting held aboard what ship?
3. How do Neidelman and Malin confirm their agreement for Malin to join Neidelman's expedition?
4. Who arrives with something for Clay while Clay and Wopner are talking?
5. What type of helicopters do people think were flying around Ragged Island?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)