|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Neidelman estimate Red Ned Ockham's treasure is worth?
(a) Ten million dollars.
(b) Two billion dollars.
(c) Ten billion dollars.
(d) Two million dollars.
2. What does Malin Hatch have difficulty with after dinner in Chapter 20?
(a) Things in medical offices.
(b) The Cerberus.
(d) The Plain Jane.
3. Neidelman tells Malin that his people decoded the architect's notes for the design of the Water Pit. How did the architect write the notes?
(a) By pen on rocks close to the Water Pit.
(b) In invisible ink.
(c) In a special code.
(d) By pen in a locked diary.
4. When Malin arrives back at Ragged Island, what is Malin forced to confront?
(b) All answers are correct.
5. What is the name of the English architect who designed the Water Pit?
(a) Sir Edmond O'Neal.
(b) Red Ned Ockham.
(c) Captain Gerald Neidelman.
(d) Sir William Macallan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Isobel Bonterre?
2. Chapter 10 opens with a meeting held aboard what ship?
3. Whom does Neidelman introduce as the team's historian at the meeting after Field's injury?
4. As Chapter 20 opens, where is Malin Hatch having dinner with the Ragged Island crew?
5. When Neidelman speaks to his team before the project begins, what piece of evidence does Neidelman use that the treasure is real?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)