|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On a boat ride to Ragged Island, what does Neidelman share with Malin?
(a) Interest in treasure hunting.
(b) Family history.
(c) Other members of his team.
(d) Facts about the planned expedition.
2. Neidelman tells Malin that his people decoded the architect's notes for the design of the Water Pit. How did the architect write the notes?
(a) By pen in a locked diary.
(b) By pen on rocks close to the Water Pit.
(c) In a special code.
(d) In invisible ink.
3. Chapter 10 opens with a meeting held aboard what ship?
(a) The Cerberus.
(b) The Plain Jane.
(c) The Plain Joe.
(d) The Griffin.
4. How much money does Neidelman estimate Red Ned Ockham's treasure is worth?
(a) Ten million dollars.
(b) Two million dollars.
(c) Two billion dollars.
(d) Ten billion dollars.
5. After Malin and Johnny Hatch enter the cave, they come to a door with a seal. What is Malin surrounded by after Johnny opens this door and disappears?
(a) The treasure.
(b) A pool of blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Malin arrives back at Ragged Island, what is Malin forced to confront?
2. What is the name of the boat Malin plans to stay on at the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. After the boys get to Ragged Island, what is the first thing the boys find?
4. Where does Malin return to see Neidelman before Malin agrees to join Neidelman's team?
5. Whom does Neidelman introduce as the team's computer specialist at the meeting after Field's injury?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)