|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, The God Gambit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nessus say has kept him from finding a fourth crewmember?
(a) No one believed he has a ship.
(b) His negative thinking.
(c) A series of bizarre coincidences.
(d) People were fearful of him and ran away.
2. Who does Teela Brown remind Louis of?
3. What type of trait does Louis realize the puppeteers have tried to breed in the humans?
4. Why is the quantum II hyperdrive engine useless to the puppeteers?
(a) They do not need space ships to fly.
(b) They are scared of space travel.
(c) They already can warp themselves anywhere in space.
(d) They have a faster engine that they have invented.
5. How does Nessus win over Louis and get him to come on his mysterious mission?
(a) By telling Louis he will receive a planet as a reward.
(b) By promising riches and wealth.
(c) By threatening his life if he does not agree to come.
(d) By manipulating him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teela tell Louis is the real reason she wanted to join the mission?
2. How does Louis see Teela in light of her lack of understanding of pain and fear?
3. What is a variable sword?
4. What does Louis do when Nessus does not want to go rescue Teela?
5. What is wrong with Teela in Chapter 11 as the crew is flying across Ringworld?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)