|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, The God Gambit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zignamuclickclick?
(a) The crumbling city the crew goes to.
(b) The leader of the native people.
(c) The language of Ringworld.
(d) The temple of the Great God.
2. Why is the crew heading back toward the castle in Chapter 22?
(a) It is their home base.
(b) To gather square wire.
(c) They need the maps.
(d) To see if Teela is there.
3. What warning does Louis get through his translator as he speaks with the priest?
(a) That he should not be there.
(b) That "they" are coming.
(c) That death is among them.
(d) To get off the protected wavelength.
4. What happens when Speaker attempts to cut the wire?
(a) He cuts himself.
(b) It cannot be cut.
(c) The natives attack.
(d) The wires attack him.
5. Although she is ancient, how has Prill survived all this time on Ringworld?
(a) By going into stasis.
(b) By eating a special fruit of Ringworld.
(c) Engineers can live forever.
(d) By taking a drug to keep her young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Louis's feelings towards Teela?
2. Why does Teela finally decide to join the mission?
3. What is part of Seeker's payment for Teela?
4. What happens when Louis calls Nessus to report Speaker's incident?
5. What is the burst of burning light that hits and wounds Speaker?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)